fcd settings...

Mikeygtt

Member +
Hi guys, does anyone know what the settings on the hks fcd are?

I've noticed all the little 'notches' which i presume are to set up the amount of fuel cut and when it cuts in?

Is there a setting to which 'turns off' the fcd? I have yet to have supporting fueling mods to the car, but dont want to unwire the fcd from the car.

cheers

Mikey

TURBO2010

Member +
im not 2 sure cause i av the turbosmart fcd but if ya just set it at .5 .6 of a bar it wont do any damage!!:)

so install the fueling supporting mods first then install the fcd as it will tend to lean the mixture out with the fcd only

Galen

Lifer
setting 12 turns it off as far as i know! I seen it mentioned on here before and on a supra forum. Setting 12 allows the signal pass through without being adjusted.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
setting 12 turns it off as far as i know! I seen it mentioned on here before and on a supra forum. Setting 12 allows the signal pass through without being adjusted.

That is correct :) Also as Jason said, remember that when increasing boost or using an hks fcd; since it is a resistor type fcd it will lean you out across the rev range so fuel compensation is a must. For most starlets a setting of 8 on the hks fcd is sufficient :)

kon