For Sale : Good Looking EP82

Pumba_GT

Member +
For sale: SOLD ---1993 Starlet GT Turbo---SOLD

Item Condition: Fully functional, drivable and enjoyable Starlet GT

Price and price conditions: £3400 with everything on the car. SOLD
Extra Info:
Hi ladies and gents,

I think it is time for me to post a car for sale advert here today. I have been always wanting a modified GT EP82 but I couldn't set my heart to let this baby undergoes those serious "operation", as I have too much love in it. I am not willing to see it get thrashed and stripped after the 5e project. Therefore, I put it up for sale instead, and at the same time, I will look for a dirty/modified GT to play with since I have the daily soften Punto GT on the other hand.
The specs are:

New parts added (Fuel pump fitted on 3/05/08)

Engine:
Zena Blitz LM type replica FMIC
7mm power plug leads kit
Denso Iridium spark plugs
Blocked off plug (BOV removed)
Blitz D-SBC Controller
JAM Fuel Cut Defender
Standard LSD g/box
HKS superdrager cat-back exhaust system
De-restricted speed limit/MPH clock
235lph Celica Fuel Pump

Chasis:
Tein type HR coilovers
Standard front top strut brace
Standard 3-point rear strut brace
Cusco Adjustable panhard rod
Standard 4-ABS

Exterior:
Cut out mesh front bumper
Sport lights removed
Xenon superwhite head bulbs
Tom's side skirts
Livesports rear bumper lip
Tom's rear adjustable spoiler
Renualt Laguna front splitter
Tinted rear windows
Silicon wiper blades
14" Sparco Racing alloy rims
Bridgestone tyres

Interior:
MOMO 320mm Evo steering wheel + boss kit
Greddy 76mm boost gauge
Blitz D-SBC controller unit
Sony Exploid CD/MP3 player
Factory door card speakers
front tweeters
Parcel shelf 6 x 9" 3 way speakers
Cobra Cat 1 alarm

It has done approximately 109,000 miles on the clock. This is a non-smoker vehicle and in superb condition with no rust at all. Interior is dark grey/blue sports seats that are unmarked. All dash and panels are present and also has full electrics pack and climate control air con. The car has been in my possession since April 2007 and has been used as a second car (I also have a company car). It has been imported from japan since July 2005. I have had the car master serviced, including timing belt changed. Last service was done on February 2008. The car runs and looks spot on.

Bad bits:
The rear hand brake does not hold properly, cannot stop on inclined hill. My mechanic said that it was the handbrake cable problem. He suggested to change both the nsr and osr handbrake cables which will be provided with this sale.
The roof lacquar has faded, most common problem on every starlet at this age. There are also some peeled paint on the osr wheel arch trim. This happenned when I jet wash where the nossle stay too close to the paint work.

Pictures: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/418695.htm

Contact Details: U2U me, Email: Justin_imc@yahoo.com or ring me after 6pm on 079 21219881

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or meet somewhere in between.

Last edited:

Pumba_GT

Member +
Bump. How much would you guys think my EP82 will worth in order to sell her? Need opinions on selling price. Thanks.

sx_turbo

Lifer

the other thing is your advertising the car and saying its not coming with the body kit. which is ok, but people see that like the car want it then suddenly realise its not quite what they thought it was. so puts them off.

if i were you i would retake them pics without the body kit so people know exactly what there getting.

Pumba_GT

Member +

the other thing is your advertising the car and saying its not coming with the body kit. which is ok, but people see that like the car want it then suddenly realise its not quite what they thought it was. so puts them off.

if i were you i would retake them pics without the body kit so people know exactly what there getting.

Wrong, I advertised it with the price for everything on the car as stated in my first post. The Pistonhead advertisement just for pics only.

Last edited:

parkiboy

Member +
not normally a fan of squarelamps but that one is the sex!!

good luck with the sale matey, im sure it wont take long to sell.

steveep82

Member +
I want that rear lip, is it for sale? The car looks good, but as said above, you should tke pics of how it looks as is gonna be sold.

sx_turbo

Lifer
Wrong, I advertised it with the price for everything on the car as stated in my first post. The Pistonhead advertisement just for pics only.

so does the car come with the bodykit or not?

if it does then its worth a lot more, be closer to 4k then.

Last edited:

Rick

Trader
Bloody hell mate!!!

I take it you are wanting a quick sale, that is an absolute bargain!!!!

Pumba_GT

Member +
Oh dear, I think the Pistonhead link is a bit confusing to what I put on here in the post. Please read my first post carefully, and it came with everything on the car in those pics in Pistonhead.
State 1: "Price and price conditions: £3400 with everything on the car"
State 2: "Exterior:
Cut out mesh front bumper
Sport lights removed
Xenon superwhite head bulbs
Tom's side skirts
Livesports rear bumper lip
Tom's rear adjustable spoiler
Renualt Laguna front splitter
Tinted rear windows
Silicon wiper blades
14" Sparco Racing alloy rims
Bridgestone tyres"
Everything is clearly stated on the above and the kits do come with this sale. Asking for £3400.

For more pics, please email me your email address if you're interested.

Thanks.

muthaducka

Member +
Very nice looking car. I bought similar for about your asking price a couple of months ago. With that body kit and colour it shouldn't take long to go.

Hold out on price, the weather is getting nicer so sales should pick up a bit for summer!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
im soo surprised this hasnt gone. Such a nice car. really is.

Seen this in real a couple of times and it really is as good as it looks.

Pumba_GT

Member +
DSC01559.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

Update - The car has been sold on asking price!:)

As some of you might already know (well actually only two members from here), I have sold my lovely EP82 in a part exchange for a 1995 ST205.

I have a lot of oem and performance parts for my EP82 (which I haven't got time to install) which I will put them for sale in the classified section. Over the weekend, I will start taking photos and list them one by one, just bear with me for the time being. So, please watch this space!

Still got hell lot of cleaning job to do on my new machine. Inside and outside. Will post new pics once it has been cleaned, polished and waxed!

Cheers everyone.