For Sale: ZEP Racing ECU for EP91

Status
Not open for further replies.

milloman

Member +
Hello folks,

I bought this unit not long ago from a user on here, but my insurance is up for renewal in a month or so, meaning it has to go! :(

Anyway, up for grabs here for the next lucky owner...

For sale: ZEP Racing ECU for EP91 Glanza V

Item Condition: Used but perfect

Price and price conditions: £450 posted

Extra Info:

This is mapped for a CT9 at 1 bar of boost (I ran TD04 on it just fine though!), it removes fuel cut, removes speed cut, raises the rpm limit above 8000rpm (dyno graph proves that it makes peak power at around 7500rpm, so the raise is effective!), and a more aggressive map than stock.

Great piece of kit for plug and play instant results - takes a non-car person all of 10 minutes to fix!

Pictures:

145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu1.jpg

See daughterboard stuck on top of the mother right here...

145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu3.jpg

And...

145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu5.jpg

Contact Details: Text Ben on 07545577190, or pm me on here!

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Freeeee!

Thanks for looking!! :)

milloman

Member +
205 @7490rpm as soon as i plugged it in! My setup needs adjusting in order to get the full potential out of a TD04 at 1bar, but Pav made something like 180 on a CT9 i think (???) using this ECU :) Great for plug and play fun!

Spoonz

Member +
205 @7490rpm as soon as i plugged it in! My setup needs adjusting in order to get the full potential out of a TD04 at 1bar, but Pav made something like 180 on a CT9 i think (???) using this ECU :) Great for plug and play fun!

on a hybrid ;)

alfradio

Member +
I'm interested in this... will usng this ECU require upgrading the injectors or can you get by with the stock injectors?

alf

J25GTi

Lifer
What supporting mods are needed for a ct9 at 1bar? (Fuel wise, as I have exhaust induction etc sorted out already)

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
I'm interested in this... will usng this ECU require upgrading the injectors or can you get by with the stock injectors?

alf

stock injectors alf

What supporting mods are needed for a ct9 at 1bar? (Fuel wise, as I have exhaust induction etc sorted out already)

just this ECU and let it set itself. then check it with a wideband if you want to be safe

SooperD

Member +
im running a Blitz Access ECU and have only blitz induction kit,fujitsubo system and uprated leads/plugs. Mine is for a blitz turbo but runs fine on my CT9.. You will be amazed at the performance difference u get out of these :)

alfradio

Member +
Guess he must've sold it?

He was last on Today (at 12:30 PM) and I sent him a message
yesterday (at 02:11 PM) so I can only imagine that because
he didn't reply to my message, he's sold it already!

DRATS!

alf

seab

Member +
Thank you much appreciated, was going to sell the car but sod it may wind it up a bit further lol. If it goes pete tong i have cash here waiting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.