FORGED 4E VF24 Results!!

skevosEP91

Member +
Hello guys!!!
Got to the local dyno today to see the results of my new setup....
The car on a VF24 boosting about 1.5 bar on 40 degrees outside temperature and tuned on a S-AFC2 made the following numbers...

253.6 PS at the wheels @ 6802 rpms
289.9 PS at the fly @6802 rpms
34kgm of torque @5426 rpms

All these at 1.5 bar as i said before with no headwork at all and have all the supporting mods

spudep91

Member +
very much the same bhp than me chum. i have a vf28 at 1.5 bar think it only run 1.4 on dyno though. i had a vf24 on it first and was only at 1 bar and it shit itself in 2 or 3 weeks. but this 28 holden up spot on now for couple years neraly now. think its just hit and miss with them. but as john says its recommend to set at 1.3 cause they dont like much boost. but its turned out ok for me at 1.5.

Ted

Member +
i have a collection of ruined vf24/29 about the garage. good fun while they last.

skevosEP91

Member +
the boost is set normally at 1.1bar for daily driving... I raised the boost on the dyno just to see what power can make and also i raise it occasionally for some fun, its not 1.5 all the time... :)

Ted

Member +
They seem to get a bit oily and noisy before they let go. The later vf35 is the one that will take boost. Bit more lag tho