forged egine, turbo kit, management etc 300bhp

scot-ish

Member +
i dont have time to forge an engine myself, with work.

so possibly a trader to build something, looking for atleast 300bhp, money sitting waiting to go. if not before, i will be leaving the country on the 12th august for 7 weeks, and would leave my car with a trader, pick it up 6 or 7 weeks later. im based in stranraer, so northern ireland is no problem, niether is anywhere in the uk for the right build.

cheers

cossiej23

Member +
Have a look in trevors trading post,they will sort you out with engine,turbo kit and management!great prices and excellent quality

Iain@CRD

Lifer
i dont have time to forge an engine myself, with work.

so possibly a trader to build something, looking for atleast 300bhp, money sitting waiting to go. if not before, i will be leaving the country on the 12th august for 7 weeks, and would leave my car with a trader, pick it up 6 or 7 weeks later. im based in stranraer, so northern ireland is no problem, niether is anywhere in the uk for the right build.

cheers

We could get that done no problem for you. Could drop the car off and can get an engine built to your spec with a turbo to your spec also. Offer any of the WEPR kits along side the forged engine.

WEPR Kits:
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67300

Forged Engines:
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67126

Iain

Gord R

Member +
Ill have a Full Blitz/Sard K26 Kit available shortly, turbo has been recently rebuild.

Also may consider selling my Greddy TD05 Top mounted kit.

Let me know if either are of interest.

scot-ish

Member +
Nice one Jamie, time to bite the bullet eh? :rockon:

aye i think so mate, im gunna have a shot in captains advance that he bought from after glanza, and decide from there if its the route im gunna take, otherwise, its looking like a prodrive bugeye scoobadoo, if i can find some1 to give me a shot in one

Ill have a Full Blitz/Sard K26 Kit available shortly, turbo has been recently rebuild.

Also may consider selling my Greddy TD05 Top mounted kit.

Let me know if either are of interest.

whats the k26 like, power wise, and delivery? a good setup for the road? i think a td05 might be too much for the road, but i will find out tomorow .

cheers folks