Four CT9 mani's at group buy price..in stock!!

wickedep

Trader
weprct9.jpg

hey guys..
we have four of our ct9 manifolds in stock which were made for the last GB which didnt go through. we need to get rid of them to make room for new stock. these will be served on a first come first serve basis. just PM me. payment through paypal. $280usd shipped+paypal fee's. items in stock..so no waiting!!

sacha
wickedEP Racing

hello sacha just a quick one forgot to ask the other day will you be sending them out as they are ordered or when all 4 are brought??

Cheers

Craig

wickedep

Trader
hey mate,
i will sending them out as soon as payment is made by that individual. i've shipped all paid customer's manifold out already..

sacha
wickedEP Racing

nazzurro19

Member +
How would these compare to an autobahn? And also are they likely to crack? I will be eventually running 1 bar is this still ok to use?

wickedep

Trader
there really is no comparison, we manufacture a much superior product. will not crack and for added peace of mind..comes with full warranty. it will be fine for whatever boost you wish to run...

sacha
wickedEP Racing

wickedep

Trader
hey bro..
if you want to buy the manifold..then send $290usd to our paypal ( wickedeppayments@yahoo.com ). these manifolds are one a first come first serve basis bro..so send the money and pm me your details and i'll ship asap!

sacha
wickedEP Racing

wickedep

Trader
only 1 more remaining now....

c'mon lads...this awesome mani needs a good home :drive:

sacha
wickedEP Racing