Free Corbeau recliner bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaine

Lifer
For sale: Corbeau recliner bucket seats

Item Condition: used need a bloody good clean. Drivers one works find the passenger one is broken but you could get a replacement part or just weld it

Price and price conditions: FREE TO GOOD HOME

Extra Info: The blue is darker in the cloth than the pics, more of a royal blue I would say, these have been sat in my untility room for months so they look worse in the pic than they are. If I have time I will put the hover over them but you cant expect to much for free lol

Pictures:
DSCF6124.jpg

DSCF6125.jpg

DSCF6126.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection

Elaine

Lifer
The metal bit that you use to recline Mike B found where to get a replacement from but I forget now they have been sat around for so long!! They need to go to make way for new things ;)

Elaine

Lifer
Yes just need to mod the rails. They were ment to be going in my GT but my GT is going so I have no use for them and they so would not look right in my new car!

lingl9z

Member +
Yes just need to mod the rails. They were ment to be going in my GT but my GT is going so I have no use for them and they so would not look right in my new car!

:( thats a shame! i'd of taken these off you and give you some cash too! but realised im quiet far away and my car wont make the journey (hg's gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.