front knuckle

Nano

Member +
hi,

i m looking for 2 font knuckles left and right, i dont know if its named that way but it is the thing that the driveshafts go in

thanks

weeJohn

Lifer
Driveshafts go into the hub at one end and the gearbox in the other. There is 2 flexible joints on the driveshafts, they are called C.V. joints and they have a rubber boot over them.

Is it the boot or C/V joint you need?

Nano

Member +
i thought the hub was just only the little bit with the four studs with the wheel bearings in.

Jay

Admin
i thought the hub was just only the little bit with the four studs with the wheel bearings in.

Technically yes, the hub is the central component that you bolt the wheels to and the surrounding part is classed as the hub carrier (or housing). I had the same confusion with the local Toyota parts dept and a Yaris hub a few months back.

Nano

Member +
nice how much the 2 please? location: first reunion if too expensive i ll choose FRANCE. tell me total asap. thanks mate

Mikey4410

Member +
Its up to you what u wana do,im more than happy to sell them to you obviously,u mite wana get sum quotes to send them from southend,essex to yourself.thats all