girlfriend is wanting to by this next month!

JohnOBrien8

Member +
looks mint and all but thats dear for a standard starlet!and i know they,re getting rare and harder to find in this condition!still will be a good car to own! :)

turboloon

Member +
theres someone on here selling a well sorted glanza on here for less than that...td04 forged running emb...294bhp...

Gav_Kara

Member +
Look good,but shes alot of polishing to do with a Red car!
Doesnt she want a Rare Colour Ep82 GT? Lol

duncanr01

Fresh Recruit
lol shes doesnt want no forged engine.... she says its staying restricted and standered and im a painter and do polishing everyday. might rub it downb and re laquare everything so the sun doesnt dull her doon! but hopefully she buys it! lol! better than my bag o shit!

jonny-boi32

Member +
that is nice!! red is awesome!! but thats mega bucks!! but then it is totally standard and unabused!! but still!!

lol shes doesnt want no forged engine.... she says its staying restricted and standered and im a painter and do polishing everyday. might rub it downb and re laquare everything so the sun doesnt dull her doon! but hopefully she buys it! lol! better than my bag o shit!

oh me like ats a hell o a price tho
u the dude fae the meet in aberdeen the othr week?we i black glanza?

u still forgin it i?

oh me like ats a hell o a price tho
u the dude fae the meet in aberdeen the othr week?we i black glanza?

u still forgin it i?

the red glanza that was at the meet is for sale not too modded either runs arouind 200bhp on a brand new tongs hybrid and a tmd forged unit i no she dont want this but it alot stronger than std and will prob out last the car . i think its got a trd lsd 2
call me if ur interested 07787131853

Last edited:

thefalls

Member +
It would be so easy to just buy the glanza with the forged motor and run low boost of your girlfriend doesnt want a fast one.
Its always more intelligent to get something more reliable [ a forged motor ] that will last longer,i hope it properly built.
Thus you have the scope for more power in case you might need it in future.
I can safely say that we all needed the extra power with time.
Plus you are getting more for the same amount of money.

Arnold

Lifer
looks mint and all but thats dear for a standard starlet!and i know they,re getting rare and harder to find in this condition!still will be a good car to own! :)

Mine which was mint cost me £3000, 70'000 miles on it. I wouldn't say it's worth £2000 extra just to get lower milage

duncanr01

Fresh Recruit
aye well its either that one or a shitty rusty jordan shes getting... which ill have to fix... and mark, still need to get back to you about my gearbox. It's getting alot worse like. better get it done soon before she blows. And yeah fraser thats me and yeah im still waiting on forging it but theres no way im saving 2 grand for the engine on tm dev, seen a good piston kit on ebay just now for 900. comes with everything. just need to find someone to bore it...

Fro

Member +
2 birds, one stone, your blon buys sullers glanza, you swap engines so shes got a nice standard one and youve got a nice 200bhp forged engine! Win win situation!

aye well its either that one or a shitty rusty jordan shes getting... which ill have to fix... and mark, still need to get back to you about my gearbox. It's getting alot worse like. better get it done soon before she blows. And yeah fraser thats me and yeah im still waiting on forging it but theres no way im saving 2 grand for the engine on tm dev, seen a good piston kit on ebay just now for 900. comes with everything. just need to find someone to bore it...