glanza required for trial ccm shortshifter(norn ireland)

Chris@CCM

Member +
would like to try fitment of one of these to a glanza. would require a nominal fee of 30 quid to cover costs so cheap shortshifter for someone if it works.

obviously would have to be in ni so fitment and operation can be assessed.

ccm

Rickyt

Member +
I'd let ya try it on mine......i'm only at the ballygowan/castlereagh rd. my 2nd gear syncro isnt 100% still driveable just cant slam it into 2nd....wud it make problem???

Paul-GlzV

Member +
i could tak a run over chris need 2 drop an actuator to ed anyways, when suits i'm available most nites. also need ask you about a gearbox prob i hav

stuarty1

Member +
got this put in today and it brill very responsive if eney one is lookin one go to chris and ted very well priced compared to the trd one and it shorter great job ted. boys and girls get one they :rockon:

Ted

Member +
got this put in today and it brill very responsive if eney one is lookin one go to chris and ted very well priced compared to the trd one and it shorter great job ted. boys and girls get one they :rockon:

cheers mate, nice to meet you, sweet glanza you got. shifter fits a glanza nicely, no problems so a few now available.
ted

clarkytrd

Member +
Cheers for that Ted, Glad to see one finally available for the glanza

I presume they are handy enough to fit they are?