got a run in a ................

iamrab

Member +
260hp gt turbo .....am lol it wouldnt be what you would call slow ,i said before that td04 is laggy ? lol am again thets out the window also i think...if no one has been in a proper quick starlet or glanza go out in one my word for what they are they are stupidly quick and just no need lolol

im no starger to fast cars either and honesty what a quick wee motor indeed, think i know the route ill be going next year :)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
You gotta thing that 260 bhp in a 850 ish kg car is not slow dude, when you think the new rs focus is 300bhp but weighs 1600kg's!!!!!!!

I demand all you PP boys to kiss and make up LOL, red beast is gonna blow you all away so your best of stop doing your projects and save the
money:haha:

GT_Irl

Member +
SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE ME FOR A SPIN IN A FAST STARLET!!!!!!! Still havnt been in one and mines dog slow:(

Phil

Super Moderator
sounds class rab.

GTirl im sure if your at the meet on sat in dundalk you will get a run out with animal of billybob or someone.

Phil

PS

NNOOOOOOSSSS VTEEEEECCCCC POWWER SHIIIIFT

ChrisGT

Member +
Been in Dan_EP82's when it was about 290. Was silly! Think its running 330ish now...the mad man! Ha..

Idrees

Banned
Nice to hear Rab. Forget the CT9 and get something better on there while it's buggered!

Talk about PP Love! None of you could even keep up with what I've just bought though so don't big up your unfinished cars too much! :cool:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Yeh dude ill bring her down for some runnin in miles . Dan is the 3sgte ready for Feb dude

Sounds good!

The 3S is delayed dude. Im keeping the EK9 now. For temporary im gona drop another working 3SGTE in and possibly run a GT28 turbo for reliability reasons as the CT20 is pure and utter shit. Run at low boost pushing similar HP to what i was before(circa 320BHP). I can get it up and running for around £2000 instead of the £6000 build.

UNLESS next year my loan company dont mind me getting out a bigger loan to fund the full 600BHP engine build.

Either way it will get the treatment, its just a matter of when. For now 320BHP and 320bls torque in a 900KG shell will suffice for a fun weekend car.

KrissyB

Member +
Running in? isnt that what mapping is??? ;)

LOL gonna do a few miles on standard ecu , injectors, just keep an eye on everything with the wideband, knock sensors etc etc. Then get her mapped for my Bday in JAN:kiss:.

hopefully 50miles tomoz drop oil change filter

Paul147

Member +
The quickest starlet i was ever in was my brothers tdo4d 216bhp and i thought that was shit quick, cant even imagine how fast a 260bhp or even a bigger brake one would be, would love a spin in one!

richglanzav

Member +
where do the PP boys plant their money trees? :haha:

but relating to this thread, my starlet was 253bhp on a td04 and was mad on boost, i mean mental (especially if the roads a bit slippery, ask Ileey2k4 lol).

god only knows what a 300bhp+ one would feel like. would love to know as in my starlet experience so far i thought i had reached the limit of good useable power on the road.

some1 in a big powah one give me a ride lol

KrissyB

Member +
:)
where do the PP boys plant their money trees? :haha:

but relating to this thread, my starlet was 253bhp on a td04 and was mad on boost, i mean mental (especially if the roads a bit slippery, ask Ileey2k4 lol).

god only knows what a 300bhp+ one would feel like. would love to know as in my starlet experience so far i thought i had reached the limit of good useable power on the road.

some1 in a big powah one give me a ride lol

LOL money tree , no money tree dude, work hard = play hard

Next year if your @ a track day or show jump in:)