got my insurance renewal today!!!

dac69er

Super Moderator
got my insurance renewal today (update)!!!

£429.25 fully comp with all mods declared, apart from the cusco sidebars and the parts im yet to fit.

hopefully i can reduce it down a bit as im going to limit the mileage more and see what other things i can do to knock a bit off the premium.

im 23 with 5 years no claims :rockon:

Last edited:

Beaker

Member +
Adrian Flux wanted about 800 quid for me on the
glanza. Bearing in mind i am 34 I thought that was an incredibley high quote. Stayed with my normal company and its 350 quid!

dac69er

Super Moderator
some people get stupidly high qoutes with adrian flux. i have seem to be fine with them since ive had the car.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
lol i think adrian flux make it up as they go sometimes they think fuck it wack it up to 800 quid and sometimes they decide to give you a good quote

Kelly

Member +
mine was a joke it went up after me gaining a yrs no claims.

did it again online (same company) and it was cheaper cheeky buggers.

BomB191

Member +
try and figger this out i try to apply for insurance with ami (nz insurance company) online thay decline me so i go into the ami office ask them if i can have insurance and got it there and then. same car same mod list

Kev

Member +
some people get stupidly high qoutes with adrian flux. i have seem to be fine with them since ive had the car.

lol like mine is, yours is a great quote!!!

I'm 4 years older then you, have 7 years no claims and mine is nearly a grand lmao!!! work that out :S

bye bye flux.

Kev

dac69er

Super Moderator
got it down to £368.61 with all mods declared (apart from power fc which isnt fitted yet). they dont seem to care as long as it doesst up the bhp. think ill aim for 133bhp and 300 ftlbs of torque, as long as all my mods increase torque only im laughing!!!

was quite funny when they asked about what bhp increase my airfilter mods gave. i said i dont know without a rolling road, she said she needs to put whether it increases it or not and by how much????

anyway, went for protected no claims in the end as im not at 5 years. £402.97 fully comp. im well pleased!