###Group Buy Custom Inlet manifolds and throttle body###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right guys have managed to put together a group buy on these and although we cannot do much on price I have negotiated a much better spec on them. These will all be uprated on the parts used and should never crack.

These will give a good power increase and better throttle response. They have velocity stacks inside. When we fitted on of these to our white car the first thing we noticed was a much better and sharper throttle response.

man1-1.jpg

They can be specified with standard or auto TPS, will not use a ICV and some work will be required to fit, i.e. modding dipstick tube, throttle cable and possibly heater hose.

Throttle bodies are available from 60mm to 100mm :eek:

For 5 we can do £670 delivered to UK and for 10 £640 delivered to UK

Bazza

Member +
i want one of these so bad :(

would i be able to use this dave with my auto tps for the f-con?

and also what tb size would you recommend? or would i have to use the auto tb i have bought?

KrissyB

Member +
well done Dave good price too, Seen this on Gaz's EP85

1. It looks stunning
2. It's proven to work
3. It looks awesome.... did I alreadt say that

Dave how do yoy modify it to fit the Auto TPS????

GaryGT

Member +
You can use the auto or manual TPS. I would recoomend a 70mm T/B

So Dave quick question on these
1. Why would u recommend 70mm??
2. Running a 70mm Throttle body what wud the car be more suited too??
Have you done the calculations on this and if so could you share it with us potential Customers??
3. Would you say a 70mm Butterfly is sharper than a 65mm butterfly and which is more suited to the 4E??

regards

G

So Dave quick question on these
1. Why would u recommend 70mm??
2. Running a 70mm Throttle body what wud the car be more suited too??
Have you done the calculations on this and if so could you share it with us potential Customers??
3. Would you say a 70mm Butterfly is sharper than a 65mm butterfly and which is more suited to the 4E??

regards

G

On a 5e I would use 80mm, 4e 70/75mm.
We used 80mm on our 5e and it was ideally suited

Last edited:

GaryGT

Member +
On a 5e I would use 80mm, 4e 70/75mm.
We used 70mm on our 5e and it was ideally suited

Ah ok so ur going on experience mate
thats ok cool thanks
So u didnt do any calculations??
Nice piece of KIT
best of luck with Group buy

Just if i add my 2 cents mate regarding these just to Inform people more

65mm Butterly - Track use for rapid Throttle response on the 4E
70/75mm Butterfly for Drag Use and high power push more air into engine less (throttle response)

regards

G

GP82

Member +
Hi Dave, jus' wondering if the stock ecu will handle the inlet manifold with the bigger throttle body or will it require management and tuning?

I am thinkin' the tps should take care of it, but not sure about how the car would idle with the bigger throttle body.

blitzep82

Member +
buying one of these, will have nowhere to mount the throttle cable?

and are all the vacuum pipes still connected on the t/b??

Considering how many folk said they would be up for a group buy I would have thought this would have went straight away.

Like I said if I wasn't in Ricky's group buy or this had come about a few months earlier I would have been the first name down!

madmanGT

Banned
how does it look awful?!!suppose you welded all your life or somting and you do a better job!! looks proper good dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.