###Group Buy Whiteline Handling Products###

Status
Not open for further replies.
###Group Buy Whiteline Handling Products###​

As I'm sure you all are aware Whiteline handling products are excellent value for money and "do exactly what they say on the tin" :)

wlgb.jpg

Pictures can be found here

Group buy quantities of 5 and above, no upper limit. 10% deposit to be paid when placing your order, balance payable when the first batch are dispatched.

Delivery is extra Dependant on what you order, max £20 by courier

ann_kelvin

Member +
1) SPS-Dane - Rear ARB Fixed
2) ann_kelvin - Front 22mm ARB, Rear ARB adjustable
3)
4)
5)

Last edited:

MoscowGT

Member +
I heard that WL is having difficulties right now...and they temporary dont sell stuff - is it true Dave or its still ok ?

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Nice one Dave.:D

What will be the lead time on these? I'd imagine it will take a while to get them made up since whiteline are so slow! I want to put my name down but can't afford to pay the full amount for at least a month or two...

I heard that WL is having difficulties right now...and they temporary dont sell stuff - is it true Dave or its still ok ?

Not sure who told you this but its entirely incorrect. There has been a wait on certain products but all has been available and will continue to be :)

I have been receiving regular deliveries and I know Fensport have as well. I can't comment on other suppliers ;)

Supply will not be a problem

y3Lo

Member +
i want a front and rear arb please dave, i'll have the fixed rear arb but unsure which front one to go for? 22 or 24?

Spoonz

Member +
Dave your 2 quick lol

3) fred ALK
4) Spoonz - Rear ARB Fixed
5)

y3Lo

Member +
3) fred ALK
5)y3Lo - Front 22mm ARB, Rear Fixed ARB

dac69er

Super Moderator
do the front arb's come with new D bushes and drop link bushes? also, will these fit the earlier ep82s as the ends are different to the later ones and glanzas

3) fred ALK
5) y3Lo - Front 22mm ARB, Rear Fixed ARB
6) Starlet_Sam's_Mum - Rear ARB Fixed

sigsonkp4.png

Dane_Bristol

Member +
X5 ARBs have been put down Dave. Or do you still need another Fixed rear ARB to complete the X5 of each type of product? I will call you tomorrow to make FULL payment if that's ok?

ryan-11

Member +
3) fred ALK
5) y3Lo - Front 22mm ARB, Rear Fixed ARB
6) Starlet_Sam's_Mum - Rear ARB Fixed
7) ryan-11 - ALK

Status
Not open for further replies.