Had my garage done over! please keep a look out for the follow things

goldenvtr

Member +
Had my garage done over! Update ALLOYS RECOVERD.

Update Alloys recoverd see page 2 for the little bit of detail.

Had my garage done over along with arounf 30 other peoples.
goldenvtr@gmail.com 07878155649 Dan
ive had well over £500's worth of stuff stolen without anyway of claiming and money back :( police didnt seem to give ashit either.

here is a list of the things i would really like back PLEASE let me know if you see any of it for sale on forums/ebay ect.

Toms new action alloy wheels white centre with red lip -1 had a tyre and 3 tyreless only one had curb damage

2 corbueu carerra reclining black bucket seats one had a repair stich about half way up the seat on the sholder support.

1 Recaro black leather eith red "recaro" stitching in the centre also had a tear on the side bolster (see pic)

Starlet turbo spoiler painted in white primer.

Other than that variouse electrical items like mp3player cd player n64 games console in transparent blue.

here the photos of the alloys and seats

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00306-1.jpg

only pic i can find of the other buckets at the moment :

rearbootopen.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

Last edited:

goldenvtr

Member +
serisouly you have no idea how pissed off i am i paid 250£ for those alloys and took me 18months to find a set, didnt even get chance to test fit them :mad:

riko666

Member +
Damn, pardon my Foreignerness...I thought by the title that you had given your garage a makeover! Sucks man...I know how hard you were looking for those wheels. I take it it happened at your communal Garage, not the GF's? Hell, after your incident with the 200SX, there's no-way I'd park my car there...ever

sx_turbo

Lifer
i'll keep an eye out for them on ebay.

they must have thought they struck gold when they opened up your garage.

goldenvtr

Member +
just got back of the phone to the police again, ive given a full detaild description of everything im awear they took, that are suposable getting back to me about taking fingerprints, there have been 17 indipendent calls about it but im the only one with a anything successfully stolen, a car was atempted to be stolen but not successfull.

it fukin shit man i know i dont stand a chance of getting any of it back

sx_turbo

Lifer
well if you sit it on ebay bid for it win it then go pick them up and knock the c*nt out, and steal your stuff back.

is your stuff not insured?

Dave.

Member +
yea, surely home insurance will cover it?

Watch for them on ebay, and get a couple of the guys to kick the shit out of the c**ts after you win the auction. sx_turbo is spot on lol

goldenvtr

Member +
its rented off the council at buyers risk so not insured. ill do more than knock them out mate im not one to fuk about when im pissed off.

riko666

Member +
^^^^ Believe that. Still remember the reaction to that rude bastard almost smashing my window in at Le Mans...

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
If them wheels appear on the net i will find them, im gutted for you dan! altho they cant get far with the wheels as there so rare!

jonno2006

Member +
if them wheels are really rare id put some wanted posts up on some of the popular forums, you never know you may get them offered to ya!

goldenvtr

Member +
if them wheels are really rare id put some wanted posts up on some of the popular forums, you never know you may get them offered to ya!

thats what im doing mate i would appreciate if others can copy it over for me too please.
so far i posted on:

driftworks
pug306net
SXoc.com

Kelly

Member +
shit dan hope it gets sorted :( hate theft its just wrong ppl think they can go through life taking things without workin hard for them etc.

Yeh police are useless they didnt even bother fingerprinting my gt and the theif's tools were left in mine when they tried steal it! They make ya take matters in your own hands!

Everyone will no doubt be on the look out.....