Happiest day in my life

ann_kelvin

Member +
Today I'm a happy daddy lol :rockon: Our first baby girl Megan born this morning.
My wife is in swansea for 2 month coz we decided that the baby to be born there. So the baby due date was 3th Aug and being overdue for nearly a week. then until saturday i decided to travel down to swansea (departed 6am and arrive in swansea around 3pm) Once I've arrived there, during the night around 10pm our baby decided that's the right time and then we rush to the hospital and after couple hours of labouring, finally our 1st baby girl was borned today morning lol.. I still feel so awake and happy until now without any sleep lol.

well done mate!!

congrats!

when u are back in the deen and we fix up ur car we will have to go for a pint to celebrate!!

congrats again! give my best to the wife and hope everyone is doin well!!

speak soon

take care!

chall

Member +
congratulations, hope mother and baby are fine. i know how you feel my daughter was born 5 1/2mths ago!! def is the happiest day ever

ann_kelvin

Member +
Thanks a lot guys :D both mother and the baby are fine. Too bad I'm not allowed to stay in the hospital over night but will pop back down early tomorrow morning, can't wait see my little princess again :D

Well done mate!!!! :)

You trading in the Glanza for something more practical??

Thanks m8, nah i was planning to swap for something more practical but my wife dun wanna coz she know i love my starlet so much :) (my wife is just so kind )

well done mate!!

congrats!

when u are back in the deen and we fix up ur car we will have to go for a pint to celebrate!!

congrats again! give my best to the wife and hope everyone is doin well!!

speak soon

take care!

Hey buddy thanks, sure do ;) I'll be back up early september coz took couple weeks off and have a good time with my wife and our princess lol.

Kelly

Member +
Congratulations :)

Enjoy every moment everybody is not lying or exaggerating when they say "the time flies" :)

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Yaay! welcome to the Daddy's club on TGTT.com lol!!

Congratulations on ur new arrival mate! Hope mother & daughter are getting lots of rest!

Bet ur a happy bunny lol!
Kon

Nwimie

Member +
congrats dude!! glanza's arent to bad for getting kids in and out of :p all the best im sure you will love being a dad :]