hello with pics of my ep82 (how do i start a build thread ect)

xr2i1990

Member +
rite well i know i posted here before but the first gt was rotten so deal fell through have picked up another ep82 (bottom end is gone) got the car on a trailer i really like it and have started to strip it already here is some pics the spec is trd coilovers, fmic, hks dumpvalve, de cat and full straight through, and a carbon bonnet, the pervious owner says it has an lsd box as well but we will have to wait and see

this is it when i got it

34ffade.jpg

qoeoft.jpg

25fh7ht.jpg

got it home and started stripping her for the new engine after crimbo i cant wait ha :drive:

aaubo9.jpg

15frewy.jpg

317h0ls.jpg

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
take the drive shafts out and look through the diff to my understanding lsd diffs dont hav a pin in the middle so u can see straight thought them

take the drive shafts out and look through the diff to my understanding lsd diffs dont hav a pin in the middle so u can see straight thought them

Or just jack the car up and spin the wheels if they spin the same way you have a LSD fitted , if they spin oppsite ways the you have a stock diff fitted

danb87

South East England Area Rep
if its the oem lsd box it has a etra bit on the back of it where the shaft goes through i belive. noticebly different from normal ones. there is a thread which has pics of both somewhere.... if i wasn on me phone id dig it out :)

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Hey,
Seen your thread over on DTD,welcome to TGTT.

To use the Garage section you have to become a paid member - http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/payments.php

Full list of entitlements and unlocks -

10 euro per year (Paid Member)

* Enables Posting in Members Garage
* 400 limit PM inbox
* Signature (3 lines + 1 Image upload 500 X 100px)
* Attachments turned on (in relevant forums)
* toyotagtturbo.com email address
* Access to TGTT Chat room

Garage Section - http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/browsecategory.php?c=6

aidan

Member +
one of my buddys bought that car to do hill climbs it had a k24 kit apexi exhaust lsd there was a emu with it but was never fitted tein type flex coils fmic rrfpr but he never used it as he moved outa home and couldnt afford another car how much of that spec is left only you can tell us