hey guys!

PSI JOE

Member +
whats going on im Joe I used to be on here a long time ago but I dont remember my name so I re reg a while back lol I think I was paseojoe? anyway I drive a 92 paseo turbo with a built 5e w/custom turbo ect ect. that is now coming out to get re rebuilt and the stockish 4efte is going in! here are some pics of the car if you have not seen it b4.

I try and keep the engine bay looks as stock as possable (usualy the piping is covered up by factor looking plastic piping! and I hacked the crap out of the stock 4efte heat sheild to make it fit over that manifold.

PSI JOE

Member +
thanks and sleeper is always the way to go lol. anyway you cant really even see the motor in that pic. here is my motor!

Rik

Member +
Man that looks so lovely and clean haha, thats one thing I need to do when forging comes along...

PSI JOE

Member +
getting it looking nice is a must lol.

and as for san jose. woot woot lol yea like 2 hours or so not really far at all. im always in the bay. next time your vistiting them bring your car we can set up a meet lol. jk. ummm unless yor down? iv never seen a starlet...full starlet in person. front clip yes. but its just not the same.:(

Blak_Mamber

Member +
getting it looking nice is a must lol.

and as for san jose. woot woot lol yea like 2 hours or so not really far at all. im always in the bay. next time your vistiting them bring your car we can set up a meet lol. jk. ummm unless yor down? iv never seen a starlet...full starlet in person. front clip yes. but its just not the same.:(

Haha yeah man, next time im over, ill let you know. Really want to go back there as its such a nice place (California)
Wish i could bring my starlet lol. :p

PSI JOE

Member +
Is it just me? I can't see a single pic in this thread??

Either way, welcome back dude.

hmmmm what is it doing just a red x? if so try right clich and show pic. if that doesnt work then idk cuz im not that great with computers lol.:eek:

Haha yeah man, next time im over, ill let you know. Really want to go back there as its such a nice place (California)
Wish i could bring my starlet lol. :p

I wish you could bring it too lol. have people looking like wtf is that lol. but yea if you make it this way hit me up ill get a tillte paseo/tercel/mr2 meet going hehe. um it will pretty much just be mr2's though. but anyway yea hit me up!