Hey! Just bought my 2nd car. Spec and Pic! (wanted: alloys)

Nozy

Fresh Recruit
Hi there my name is Naomi but just call me Noz. Just bought my second car - an M reg Starlet GT manual! At university in London but back in Essex for the summer so thought I would treat myself which the extra cash.
Here is a quick picture:
226685_10150237200600664_719805663_9050905_7707343_n.jpg

The car is pretty much standard on the outside apart from the FMIC and suspension - so I am looking for some alloys if anyone is selling any.

Here's the spec:
2" Cat back Exhaust system
Lowered (not sure, probably about 40mm??)
Ported stock manifold
Gutted Cat
FMIC with Stainless Pipes
Sard R2D2 BOV
Fuel pressure regulator
HKS Adjustable Actuator
Blitz Boost Gauge
Greddy Turbo Timer
Greddy FCD
Momo Steering Wheel
Apexi Induction kit (relocated next to the FMIC but you cant see it)

I used to drive one of these about quite alot, and eff me this one is so much quicker. The guy that owned it did a good job on those mods, so right now I don't have any engine plans. (I'm sure this will soon change ;) )

Looking for some alloys, preferably 15" and no more that £300 as I'm on a budget. There are also a few niggly bits wrong with the car- its idoling at up to 1500 and i also think the clutch bearing is going, so if anyone can give me any advice then please do.

Also, if there are any starlet meets about my way (chelmsford, essex) would love to know about them. Cheers, nice to meet you all :D

AdamB

Member +
Welcome along, looks like a nice gt :)
Put a post up in the help section and someone will help with any problems you have :)

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Welcome along and happy posting.

As above put up a thread in the wanted section for your wheels and it'll be approved fairly quick.
Dan

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
welcome fellow essex starlet owner.
enjoy ya stay, there are a few meets locally, but there general jap and cruise meets.
any niggles feel free ask me for help, been here long enough.lol