hi guys any know best place in ireland to buy evo 3 parts or any info on the evo 3?

hi guys i got a bit spontaneous on the weekend and bought an evo 3:rockon:
its standard bar intercooler and cat back! i love it its the fastest car i ever owned and i reckon thier class old school looking!
but im just wondering has any one here owned one or know wheres the best place to buy service parts in ireland as im strugling to find a power steering belt for one at my local motor factors:mad: and an evo without a power steering is scary!
also any info or things i should look out for is more than welcome or any GOOD evo forum suggestions

thanks as always
dave

TurboDave

Member +
I bought my evo 3 a few months ago its awsome!

As for parts get on www.camskill.co.uk for most bits and bobs, evo123.net is a good forum with lots of info on there, if you need anything more exotic let me know as i have a load of parts here and am breaking an evo 2 atm :).

hi guys i got a bit spontaneous on the weekend and bought an evo 3:rockon:
its standard bar intercooler and cat back! i love it its the fastest car i ever owned and i reckon thier class old school looking!
but im just wondering has any one here owned one or know wheres the best place to buy service parts in ireland as im strugling to find a power steering belt for one at my local motor factors:mad: and an evo without a power steering is scary!
also any info or things i should look out for is more than welcome or any GOOD evo forum suggestions

thanks as always
dave

if u need any help or s/h parts for ur early evo just give me a call pm or email
me and my dad and me have messed around with these early evo's for around 5 years now and have a red evo 3 with 480bhp and are now aiming for 600bhp :drive:

r8 pal try the mlr website, my unc has a 680 2.3 stroker kit running a gt35r at 2.2 bar , we got it built by mark shead very good with evo an cosworths its called madevelopments he should be able 2 send u parts , nice build any way b leaving enzos for dust lol

thanks guys i just ordered a power steering belt from camskill and an oil filter ans sump plug washer to get her back in order:)

ya serious fun even at standard 0.7bar my plan is just to go 1bar with a 190L fuel pump boost controller and a dyno run to check if afrs and power levels are okay! should see give and take 300bhp for less than 700euro of modding i like it:p