Hks Drag Series Rnd 1 On Motors Tv Tonight 8pm

Kevnhunt

Fresh Recruit
Hi all, just to let you know the HKS darg series round 1 is been shown on motors TV tonight. Should be worth a watch as this is the race where I made it to the final in the Supra, but lost by 0.1 of second. It will probably worth watching for comedy value, as I am pretty sure I got Interviewed and God knows what I said under the pressure of the Camera! :p Sure I will get a good ribbing by tomorrow morning!

Thanks

Kevin

A2KLAU

Member +
Think us Virgin Media folk should have that channel somewhere.. But doesn't look like I will be able to catch it as some mates have dragged me out to dinner tonight.. guess good thing don't have to cook.. but bad I miss this and need to pay out my nose for food >_<

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Just checked it out, Motors TV have been on Virgin Media since Tuesday apparently.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
It didn't say, I'm just look under sports when I get in.

Can't see it on the VirginMedia website either but it did say that it was only part of their XL package.

Last edited:

A2KLAU

Member +
Oh well.. I'm only on the M cause I'm a cheap skate lol.. can't justify the XL cause i hardly watch TV and 2MB for internet is fast enough for me.. until I start downloading big <_<

Kevnhunt

Fresh Recruit
Sky Channel 413, Virgin Media 545 or so I have been told. If your not in just record it on Sky+, if the you have it.