Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Wait for it

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..................

No thanks

sx_turbo

Lifer
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, nein nein nein nein :cops: :shoot:

ruins it imo, wot happened to the 99 spec bumper you were getting

Idrees

Banned
Lmao!!

I felt so bored today seen as though I've more or less started college, and there was nothing to do with the car.. saw the old bumper and I thought it could do a temporary job :p

Oh then I screwed some plastic from the old back bumper to the bottom to make a lip!

BARRY FTW!!

C

CaL

i start in 2 weeks....induction day next thurs...and....i wont see any gurlies because im stuck with pikeys in another building lol....hope theres girls close though :p

sx_turbo

Lifer
i start in 2 weeks....induction day next thurs...and....i wont see any gurlies because im stuck with pikeys in another building lol....hope theres girls close though :p

just wait for the break times and lunch times matey, my faves were always the birds doing health and beauty courses, luckily that building was right next to the one i was in lol.

D3N0

Member +
i start uni on like the 24th of september. but good luck indrees and Cal with your courses. the worst thing you could do is flop, so get the work in.

Monkfish

Member +
Not a fan of that bumper, although the fact it's in a shit condition probably doesn't help.

Also, fit college birds FTMFW! :homer:

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
just wait for the break times and lunch times matey, my faves were always the birds doing health and beauty courses, luckily that building was right next to the one i was in lol.

I remember the girls from the health and beauty courses well lol :D I was only in college for 3 months but damn it was a laugh

Nwimie

Member +
not sure what to think about that might look good if it was all nicely sprayed and stuff. hard to picture it :p

Rik

Member +
I think that was the only good thing about college haha the birds in the beauty department and the shit you could get upto when it was break! Drift car park ftw haha

Oh and about the bumper...not really digging it :/ maybe with a lick of paint though!