How long - Sales Feedback for user Mayzie

Right im awaiting on a decat,its was supposidly last wednesday

It still hasnt arrived

Do i wait longer or claim back via PP?

Or does it take a long time to be deliverd,i thought it would of been here by now

Iv Pm'd the person but no reply

im not the one for naming and shaming,as this could be due to the post taking there time etc

Ta

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Right im awaiting on a decat,its was supposidly last wednesday

It still hasnt arrived

Do i wait longer or claim back via PP?

Or does it take a long time to be deliverd,i thought it would of been here by now

Iv Pm'd the person but no reply

im not the one for naming and shaming,as this could be due to the post taking there time etc

Ta

I'd hold on maybe 1 or 2 more days mate to give the post a chance. Im sure its on its way... See what other peeps think tho..... :)

Monkfish

Member +
Depends on what postage it was sent under. If it was povvo spec 2nd Class, don't expect Royal Fail to deliver it any time soon.

Rik

Member +
Just keep on at 'em mate, send alot of pm's and try get his email/msn. Make sure he's actually sent it and not been a lazy git! And see if you can get a tracking number to see if its coming, not sure if you can do that with royal snail though.

sx_turbo

Lifer
well when i've purchased a decat before, (cant remember who off) i think the guy was up in scotland, any way i paid him on the thursday, and it was delivered on the saturday.

i would start pm'ing the guy, and if he dont reply within the next 2 day's, name and shame him, and claim your money back

He "says" hes working away and his dad is dealing with it

at the end of the day he had my money on wed last week

Pm'd him and he forgot to ask for my addy :s

Gave it to him,.told me it would be sent,nothing

Says he will let me know when it has been sent,
nothing

sx_turbo

Lifer
He "says" hes working away and his dad is dealing with it

at the end of the day he had my money on wed last week

Pm'd him and he forgot to ask for my addy :s

Gave it to him,.told me it would be sent,nothing

Says he will let me know when it has been sent,
nothing

tell him he has 2 days to give you a tracking number, if not then you be claiming your money back, and will be naming and shaming him

p2d

Member +
Can i hop in here and name & shame riko? He's a dirty dirty boy.

haha! it's frustrating waiting for stuff, Especially when people dont send it when they say they will! Someones it genuinly isnt there fault tho, Just keep sending him PMs and generally annoying him until he replys or you get the item. Failing that, name him!

Rik

Member +
Have you added his msn address? And is he not answering his phone? Cos his phone number is in the Japspeed post.