How Much Are Mines ECU worth

Idrees

Banned
Whatever someone is willing to pay, I'd advertise it for £400-500. Do you know what it's mapped for?

ragz

Member +
450 is worth it

easily the best pre mapped ecu + the rare factor

beliv me iv had 4 diffrent ones n the mines on kiked arss

Dave.

Member +
Yea, I'd price is somewhere between £400 and £500 depending on whether or not you want it gone quickly, and the condition of it too (scratches, broken/missing seals etc).

Great items though :)

Dave

jhune

Fresh Recruit
umm.. since we're talking about mines ecu here, i would like to take the opportunity to ask my concern as well.. here's my current "significant" setup:

-sqv bov
-cone air filter
-2.5" custom exhaust pipes
-manual boost controller set at 12psi only

i would like to ask if this setup is safe for me to install a mines ecu?..

thanks guys!

Dave.

Member +
Almost certainly yes, but you would have to be certain it was setup for a CT9 turbo, which is 99% certainty, but I don't want to be the cause of a broken car!

It would be the same with any of those style ECU's (Jam, Tom's, SARD and so on...)

Dave

jhune

Fresh Recruit
Almost certainly yes, but you would have to be certain it was setup for a CT9 turbo, which is 99% certainty, but I don't want to be the cause of a broken car!

It would be the same with any of those style ECU's (Jam, Tom's, SARD and so on...)

Dave

i believe i'll be getting the pre-mapped ecu, isn't it already set for our stock turbine?.. sorry for the noob question..:slap:

additional info, the ecu is from a 4efte loaded with td04 hybrid i think..

Dave.

Member +
Yea, but they're not definetely all 'pre-mapped' for the same thing :)

Like I said, its a 99% certainty it'll be for a stock turbo (ct9) I just dont want to give you inaccurate advice :D

I'd go for it :)

Dave

MarcoFTE

Member +
There;s a Blitz Access and a Mines for sale atm on Yahoo Auctions. I bought my Blitz Access for € 315 including shipment from Malaysia. However, I was lucky. Usually these are sold for more. It also depends on the situation. I still think it's worth every penny.
You've got a good fuel management, no fuelcut troule, no speed limit. Just plug and play :)

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
There;s a Blitz Access and a Mines for sale atm on Yahoo Auctions. I bought my Blitz Access for € 315 including shipment from Malaysia. However, I was lucky. Usually these are sold for more. It also depends on the situation. I still think it's worth every penny.
You've got a good fuel management, no fuelcut troule, no speed limit. Just plug and play :)

i want one for that price :(

jhune

Fresh Recruit
-dave
thanks man! let's just hope for the best.. if ever it pushes, i'll have it by monday.. if my engine breaks, i have you to blame! ehehe!:haha:

just kiddin!

-----------------------------

just wanna share how much i'll be getting it, for only 15,000php which converts roughly $300, the best part is i don't have to pay it in full since i'll be getting this from a friend.. it can be payed in terms, or provide full-payment when able! nice huh?.. :rockon: