Magnecore 8mm Leads
NGK Plugs
RRFPR
Front Mounted Intercooler
Running 1 bar
Hybrid Turbo
Stainless Manifold
maybe some other stuff but i forget!

i ran a good 185.9 bhp. but i'm aiming to hit 200bhp.

how can a make up 14.1hp?

i have an safc waiting to go on, do you reckon an uprated pump and 330cc injectors along with the safc would do the trick?

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i thought the stock injectors would be ok for 200hp?

if you got a hybrid turbo wind that boost up a touch more.....

Timmy

Member +
you shouldn't need bigger injectors till 220bhp ish. 1.2bar and safc tuned should see you to 200bhp.

dac69er

Super Moderator
tbh honest you wouldnt notice 14bhp anyway. i would fit your final mods, get it setup and be happy. i would say that you could get 200bhp with those mods minus the injectors. fuel pump inst entirely neccassary but it wont hurt to fit one

sx_turbo

Lifer
1.2bar a proper decat and an emanage.

you may even get to the 200 mark just by sticking some engine management on there.

dac69er

Super Moderator
even if he got equal amount of torque then it wouldnt be very noticeable. and i would imagine that even a hybrid ct9 would be running out of puff and produce lower increases in torque when boosting up that high.

starbogt

Member +
what hybrid you using it seems a little low for 1 bar on a hybrid... Some people have seen that on a standard ct9!

Ady

Member +
tbh honest you wouldnt notice 14bhp anyway. i would fit your final mods, get it setup and be happy. i would say that you could get 200bhp with those mods minus the injectors. fuel pump inst entirely neccassary but it wont hurt to fit one

yeah i think you're right. i only want 200 because thats the goal i set! if i can reach it just with some extra boost and safc then i'll be happy or even the late 190's would suffice.

you guys reckon 1.2bar is safe on stock internals then?

sx_turbo

Lifer
everyone who owns a hybrid on this site has run theres at 1.2bar succesfully with no problems on standard internalls. most hybrids are efficient upto 1.4bar.

Ady

Member +
the money would be better spent on brakes or suspension

yes im on the case. im really feeling the need for it now

what hybrid you using it seems a little low for 1 bar on a hybrid... Some people have seen that on a standard ct9!

well when i went for the dyno run i had a slight blow coming from the manifold, and a boost leak. full boost was rrreeeaaalllyy late

TurboDave

Member +
90 odd thousand then, 1.1 ish bar would be okay I wouldnt go any higher though could cause too much strain.

Ady

Member +
the engine is sweet as a nut (even though nuts arent sweet)

never had any problems in the 2 and a half years ive had it.