intergra insurance = death!!

malcolmgt

Member +
Im paying £500 for starlet insurance at moment.
got 3 years no claims and am 23. liver in a very low risk area.

cheapest quotes i get are £1500!! it is the jdm version but still.

i had a s13 200sx at 22 and paid 700 and thats 1.8 turbo RWD!!!

anyone else found this?

lleey2k4

Member +
Load of shit mate!

about £1500 for me too at 24 with 5 years ncb.

S14 would be £800, £936 for a celica GT4, £1400 for a P1 Subaru Impreza and similar price for a newer hawk eye, £1800 for an Evo 6 TME.

Honda Insurance = SHIT

STARLET N/A

Member +
for some reason honda always have high insurance group compared to other makes.

Im sure the integra insurance group must be at least group 16. mostly likely 18 or higher.

malcolmgt

Member +
for some reason honda always have high insurance group compared to other makes.

Im sure the integra insurance group must be at least group 16. mostly likely 18 or higher.

yeah thought would be a high group but seriously they arent even that quick? would say desirable for theft?
dont get how you can insure a 2 litre turbo rwd or 4wd for less?!

Load of shit mate!

about £1500 for me too at 24 with 5 years ncb.

S14 would be £800, £936 for a celica GT4, £1400 for a P1 Subaru Impreza and similar price for a newer hawk eye, £1800 for an Evo 6 TME.

Honda Insurance = SHIT

absolutely stupid, i may phone sky and see what they can do.

Wink

Fresh Recruit
Im 27 this year, 8 years no claims and its £1200 for me, £1500 on a pulsar. Two cars that i would like to own at some point but im not paying that much insurance for them. A GT with plenty of mods declared costs me £300!

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i had a 98 uk teg a year or so ago and i think i paid about 600 on it?? something like that 24 and i had 5yrs no claims then i think.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
you got everything declared on the stabo mate lol im payin £1000 with everything decalered im 24 with 4yrsncb

Burny

Fresh Recruit
I had the money to go buy a jdm 96 spec one last week rang my insurance and they wouldnt even quote me lol

HK GT Turbo

Member +
Think u proper have to shop around for insurance, I pay £700 on an Evo 6.5 and £506 on the ep91.

My EP91 is insuraned by Adrian flux declared all the mods and did one online £3k -.- but when I called up £506 ^^ brought instantly and I'm 28 with 8 years NCB. Crazy difference in price.

Wink

Fresh Recruit
you got everything declared on the stabo mate lol im payin £1000 with everything decalered im 24 with 4yrsncb

I don't have one at the moment mate, im waiting for the right car to pop up. This will be my 5th so im looking for an advance or MK1 as i have had neither in the past. I got an insurance quote last week with the mods that i have stock piled in the shed and the total cost was £301.

I had an MR2 Turbo last year at 300bhp mods declared, that cost me £750. Insurance seems to vary so much depending on area or even time of year! My cars are garaged and insured at my registered business address which is in probably the lowest crime area in the country so that helps!