Interior Light Fuses?

Fletty

Member +
EP91 Glanza

My interior light on the headliner doesnt work, i looked at my fuses under the steering wheel and there is one missing, it is the 5 amp one at the bottom on the middle row. im not sure if this is the right fuse or not but i went to halfords and tried to buy a fuse there but the only 5amp ones there wer just too small. anyone know where i can get hold of a fuse for this? any size codes or anything will be appreciated :)
cheers, scott

Arnold

Lifer
It may be a 10A fuse in the engine bay, as i blew mine a couple of days ago fitting a head unit. Spent about half an hour trying to find it! If the 'door open' light doesn't come on the dashboard either, then that's definitely it. i think it's the one next to the air conditioning fuse - and they are mini blade fuses. You can buy a pack of ten for a couple of quid on ebay! Frauds would probably charge you about a fiver.

Fletty

Member +
okay cheers mate, the light does come on when i open my door though. ill try find these fuses haha, this is my first car so i dont really know where anything is :(
cheers, scott:cool:

gizzy98

Member +
Have you tried a bulb mate?

My interior light hasnt worked since ive had mine though so let me know what you find out ;)

Misterdan88

Member +
ep91underhoodfuseboxmai.jpg

Try replacing F10 if its not the bulb,

Arnold

Lifer
Yeah that's the one i had to replace, although i don't think my fuse box looks like that diagram!

Fletty

Member +
Thanks but the first thing i tried was the bulb and it didnt make any difference, ive also checked the fuse now and its fine. cant think of what else it could be. the actual points on the light look a little rusty but its not bad,
cheers
scott

twincam90

Fresh Recruit
the fuse under the bonnet is called the dome fuse check dat.. did you also check to see if you have current comeing to the bulb unit?? there could be a break in the wire!!!

Arnold

Lifer
There is a fuse under the dash you should check, but it's also a 10A. If you're playing with 5A ones then you're looking at the wrong circuit

Fletty

Member +
got it fixed now :) it was the dome fuse was blown and the connections on my light were poor so it wasnt conducting properly. its fixed now though.
thanks for all your help guys :)
scott