is this genuine

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
the 1st pic is an older generation sard with new packing.. kinda strange tbh.. as the new regulators are with red stickers..

personally i wouldnt buy any brand names from ebay as they always tend to be fakes or unreliable..

kon

Foggy

Member +
the 1st pic is an older generation sard with new packing.. kinda strange tbh.. as the new regulators are with red stickers..

personally i wouldnt buy any brand names from ebay as they always tend to be fakes or unreliable..

kon

Very true ebay is full of con men

Spoonz

Member +
i got my rrfpr from them still working fine now i asked for pics of the actual item and fuel rail and he willing sent them and it was the exact same items i got has the ones in sent in the pics

dunno if that helps

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
Just buy one off the traders on ere for peace and mind,
Thats the last thing you dont want to fail if it did.

cantbassed

Member +
it not personally for me, but for a friend who wants one for his c20let. he has been looking at the cossy ones, but wants it to be adjustable but not ffc or something??

thankyou for the replies though!

greatly appreciated!

nexia201

Member +
it not personally for me, but for a friend who wants one for his c20let. he has been looking at the cossy ones, but wants it to be adjustable but not ffc or something??

thankyou for the replies though!

greatly appreciated!

The one from the cossie 4X4 is adjustable mate

durmz

Member +
i got my rrfpr from them still working fine now i asked for pics of the actual item and fuel rail and he willing sent them and it was the exact same items i got has the ones in sent in the pics

dunno if that helps

did you buy this one mate?