It's Snowing WOOHOOOOo

Ryno

Member +
Quick, get your cameras out for the DEC spot of the 2009 calendar :p

got 4" by me atm, it only started 2hrs ago :D will get some pics up later when the blizzard stops lol

Craig

Lifer
Here was me thinking it would only be bad up her in Scotland!

P.S. We don't want to hear about your private parts... I personally would advertise if it was that small either ;)

Beaker

Member +
Just driven home from Brighton, Both the M23 and M25 have not been gritted. Fucking crazy as we have known about the snow coming all week! 25 mph all the way!

enright82

Member +
i fucking hate the snow, iv gotta go milton keynes in a bit and i know my gt is gunna get covered in shit off the road. loody weather :mad:

lleey2k4

Member +
I took this pic at 7 this morning:
DSC00962.jpg

It's all melted now tho :(

dac69er

Super Moderator
didnt get any near me. hope it dont bastard snow or get any colder. if they grit again my car wont be on the road for another month probably and ive only just MOT and TAXed it :(

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Its freezing up here and snow keeps starting and stopping but no-were near that amount, it'll be here soon no doubt, ill use the old excuse i got snowed in ...

starbogt

Member +
we ever hardly have snow I reckon its cos there's so many power stations etc around us....:( used to love building igloos

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Couldn't be a nicer day where i am. I'm actually thinking of going out waxing the car it's that nice!!