**jap meet brighton 1st august**

stavros

Member +
My car will probably be in pieces by then, but I have a toyota avensis too, does that count :D

I'll probably pop along and have a look at some automotive smuttage :D

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
too right we gonna harvester it up, i'll leave work at 6 bang on and will be down there by half 6, so have my salad with red devil sauce waiting for me:haha:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
:haha: That salad is banging!

You wana get there for 6.30....... Bit early init? Is that the time it starts then? You wana meet me on the way? I'll get my bro to come up in his new EVO 5. Any chance to drive it i know he'll be out lol

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
well it say's it starts at 5, so by the time we eaten it gonna be half 7 8 ish dude,
sweet how is he finding it then?

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Ok mate cool.

Yeah hes absolutely loving it. Looks the part. Hes real happy with it. Especially that hes finally got a car that keeps with my civic! :haha:

Its real fresh, white just needs wheels spraying black which hes doing. Pulls really well. Bundles of torque.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
similar speed to the ps then, does he edge you top end or not?
bet he has all sort's of stuff he wants to do to it lol

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Well he hits his limiter at 120MPH and till that speed we are literally neck on neck. He'll probably edge on me after that i would imagine. Needs to get it de-restricted. Yeah similar speed, your a tad quicker though arent you. Your probably running about 270BHP i would say on your PS. Top end its good!

Yeah hes already ordered decat and got dump valve. But its also a family car for the kid now so he has to keep it pretty stock. Think he wants about 320bhp, no more.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
If i get my car back in time, ill be coming along with Ad in the passenger seat hopefully. Will drop you a txt on the weekend Gaz if all goes well & can organise a place to meet up for the cruise down there :)