japshow finale picture thread

dac69er

Super Moderator
thought i would start. all camera phone pics but not too bad.

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

mine and starletbabes car all alone on the stand early in the morning:

DSC00299.jpg

my uk starlets twin brother, colour is the same and numberplates are near identical, only about 32 out:

DSC00291.jpg

very nice twincam ;):

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

and this one is for cal as it beats his 'bodge' oil catch can any day:

DSC00294.jpg

Dan3SGTE

Member +
lol.... it was 310lbs torque ;) haha....

sorry just bein specific.....

was nice meeting you mate by the way as well as everyone else........ :)

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
changed, sorry, thought it was 300 :( plus more to come with a new exhaust and remap i would say

Dan3SGTE

Member +
yeah i was supprised with that drop off @ 4700RPM then up again @ 5300RPM weird that... bloke said with that sorted will be hitting well into 300HP...... ah well

dac69er

Super Moderator
i reckon with a new exhaust and remap maybe 15bhp extra. if you get rid of that flat spot it will be alot more driveable. may not feel quite as quick as the power will be smoother but it will actually be faster, may help you with traction too, get some good tires as well ;)

dantheman

Member +
would take that dyno result with a pinch of salt mate, those portable dynos are known for not being very accurate. noticed how low your sump was when i had a peak at your motor :eek:

what happened to the starlets today guys?? didnt see any doing decent times up the strip, even saw one get beaten by a charade gtt :p think the quickest i saw was a low 14sec, unless i missed the quick ones? letting the side down :homer:

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Was good to meet everyone :) Hpe u all had a good time I will get my pics up shortly also a friend of mine will be putting his up shortly to :)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
ahh to be honest mate i dont realy know.. but the figures that came out were pretty much around what was predicted by myself and my tuner so i cant see it being too far off in all honesty..... the 3S does make them sort of figures with those mods.....

as people say ther just figures, its what it goes like on the actual road that really counts.....

ahh there was a glanza that hit a resonable 13.8, guess you didnt catch that one?

sx_turbo

Lifer
to be honest i was a little bit dissapointed about the fact there seemed to be a lot of very poorly tuned and poorly looked after cars,

i did have a fantastic day and will be going again.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i'll have to agree sx_turbo........

Alot of cars were missing/detonating and all sorts :homer:

but on the other hand where some amazing performing cars out there......

dantheman

Member +
yeah think the glanza was quickest i saw, was it white?

that envy performance supra was mental, and that red turbo or supercharged civic wernt slow. saw a quick turbo mx5 aswell which was running in the 12's.

widdo

Member +
been a mint show today, just wondering, i was parked up in front of a black starlet, how the fuck did u get out without me moving? i had the white N reg gt with TRD sunstrip.

also, the lad who was talking to me about 1/4mile? u got a 14.7? who r u mate?
lol