japspeed subaru wrx sti

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
stolen earlier tonite from santapod raceway any one spots it anywhere contact the police straight away its a rear wheel drive supra powered drift car sticks out like a sore thumb

large_DSC_8272_copy.jpg

palmer_starlet

Fresh Recruit
jap speeds

Team Jap speeds subaru d1 car has been STOLEN from Santa pod yesterday evening. Apparently it has been spotted around Milton Keynes. Team jap speed are offering a substantial REWARD for the information that
leads to this car being found! Let's find this mother fucker who stole it and make them pay!!!!

lleey2k4

Member +
I heard theres reports of a car being burnt out in Milton keynes and a member of Japspeed is going to check it out.

stew

Member +
nieve of them to think they could just leave a race car somewhere without it getting nicked, sure they can afford another though...

Ryan87

Member +
There's a vid on the japspeed facebook page of it being driven down a motorway a hour or two after it was stolen

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Using a main stretch of motorway its no doubt they will come across some sort of Police car. I still cant understand how this happened, i mean it was taken straight off Maxxis stand and drove out and noone spots it?

Ryan87

Member +
thats what it looks like. Think it was said the battery was disconnected while it was on the stand to

Last edited:

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
its worth £60k my mate built it should be seen at petrol stations sumwhere down south coz it got a race fuel cell no licence plates coz it aint street legal probaly on its way abroad by now or hidin sumwhere being stripped out

Ryan87

Member +
Some bull shit being posted on driftworks you dont know what to believe. They seem to have two main leads they are checking out 2nite

AdamB

Member +
Great news, not being funny but surely if it's worth so much and sees the light of day at car shows, shouldn't it have a tracker?
Although they did find it pretty quickly, but with so many car enthusiasts all over the UK, someones bound to spot it somewhere.