Joyriders tried to steal the V!! :(

nicky_glanza

Member +
Was sitting on this at 2 oclock there, drinking miller and watching the telly! suddenly i heard footsteps outside (window was open) and my gate opening! so opened my bedroom door and seen shadows in the window! went into the kitchen to find someone trying to pry thier way in! opened the blind! scared the **** outa me and the hood

anyways ran to the da's room got him up and started prowling the streets, police were everywere while i had a torque wrench down my jogging bottoms lol! soo got interviewed by the police.. whilst this was going on 100 yards down the street they were at it again! all was quite for half hour as me and 2 other mates just dandering round looking in gardens etc and next the police were down the street! trying again! broke into a new shape fiesta!!! So they attempted to break into 4/5 houses and failed and same goes for the cars due to me and a few fellas patrolling the area :holdit:

nicky_glanza

Member +
tell me about it! when i went to the back door were they were trying to pry thier way in i had a torque wrench that id happily kill one of them with! didnt get dressed and out on time but as the house 100 yards down the street near got broke into half hour later! they must of been hiding in a hedge somewere near my house!!

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Thats some bad shit dude, at least you managed to stop them from doing any more an ya V was ok...

Time for security on ya car so if they try again BAM lite up like a chrismas tree...

nicky_glanza

Member +
ano fellas! its blocked in with newish cars so its hid well enough :) but yes security will be getting done once im finished building it lol i chased one bout an hour after through some gardens but the wee fcker was just too quick lol! ile get one as without a doubt they'll be back!

gv1.3

Admin
scumbags.. can have nothing these days without people wanting to put their greasy paws on it.

Makes me remember Florida fondly with signs up at houses proclaiming "Resident is armed: Note there is nothing on this property for you to steal that is worth more to you than your life"

nicky_glanza

Member +
haha brill gv1.3 telling you gonna look into what way having a shot gun to your house hold works! no lying but i brought in my dads chainsaw into my room tonite! imagine breaking into a house to do a kettle robbery and someone starting a chainsaw llf

Brendanlez

Member +
not style at all, rev it up just before you throw it at the cunts lol

Hope all is safe just ordered a full clifford for my car today

nicky_glanza

Member +
lol lisburn chainsaw masacre! and jay is actually an idea.. like we were saying they stayed bout the area roughly to 6 in the morning just running through gardens etc... i reckon we walked past them at least twice as i could have swore i seen someone in the garden on down the street but ran in guns blazing and nothing llf

nanglebadger

Member +
far too close to home for comfort this!!!

thanks for the heads up on this Nicky! sorry to hear they came after ur motor.

Phil.

nanglebadger

Member +
i do yes mate, im in the Lisburn area. this isn't the first time iv heard of this round our way man, really not cool!!!

hope u have no more bother dude! get a big chain round your steering wheel!

Phil.

nicky_glanza

Member +
an yeah ramshark i think there and easy wee car to steal! an considering i got into mine with a cable tie and a cloak hanger they handy opened :rolleyes: