just got my renewal.........

scot-ish

Member +
likewise i was with, they quoted me £2224.70 thats an increase of £600 from last year, and now there is a conviction less on my license, and a year more of NCB. what is insurance about this year? i phoned them up, and he told me it seemd high, he could have a look at it for me, but wouldnt get it down to what i paid last year, so politely told them no lol

just done online quote with admiral and its come up £663.30..

how can there be so much of a difference between companies?

corofin12345

Member +
oh your lucky your not over here so.. quinn wanted 3600euro off me with a conviction and the crowd im with now is only 860euro... im 26

scot-ish

Member +
oh your lucky your not over here so.. quinn wanted 3600euro off me with a conviction and the crowd im with now is only 860euro... im 26

yeh, im 25, 2 years ncb, driving since the week i turned 17 and got a cd30 with no points on my license.

think i will just be paying admiral online and that will do it. dont have time to shop around more, doubt i'd get it cheaper neways.

best of it is, im out of the country atleast 8 months of the year, so im only payin for 4 months driving as the car sits in the garage when im away.

pig666eon

Member +
did you try tesco insurance a buddy got a quote 22 with prov licence on a 1.3 non turbo starlet for 715 euro 3rd party ect

get in touch with sky on here there doing discount for members

malcolmgt

Member +
Have you looked into limited mile insurance?
esp if your only here for 4 months, can really hike down your insurance but would need to prove millage.

Brad_L

Member +
sky were one of the most expensive for me. Swinton were the cheapest by far i dont know how much it will cost to insure my ep85,

corofin12345

Member +
im with pat britton in donegal.. they are only brokers and my actual insurence company is based in kent in england... "asgaurd motor policies at lloyds"