just pick those wheels today

vick

Member +
well lads i just pick those wheels today dn't know wat to do keep them silver or get them spray different colour can anyone do photoshop on them see how they ll look
i was thinking of doing them bronze
62945_156233314399710_100000391262376_344144_3598583_n.jpg

pig666eon

Member +
love them dude they look sweet!

if for any reason these dont work out let me know im after a set to do up.

vick

Member +
love them dude they look sweet!

if for any reason these dont work out let me know im after a set to do up.
ah mate i love them those wheels aswel mate tht why i swap my rota x for tht i want to get it spray different colour

Derek

Lifer
Ill give the color change a go, your and popseys cars are identical now bar the color obviously.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Ill give the color change a go, your and popseys cars are identical now bar the color obviously.

what a clown its bad enough we have nearly the same kit now he gets the same alloys i think im going to get rid of mine now and start doing some changes to the looks

vick

Member +
what a clown its bad enough we have nearly the same kit now he gets the same alloys i think im going to get rid of mine now and start doing some changes to the looks
i might be taking my side skirt n front lip out going to put standard one back on bcoz it to much problem to used jack wiz those skirt
anyways popsy i had my kit before u n u were asking me if they fit properly on the car so u ll get them aswel

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
i might be taking my side skirt n front lip out going to put standard one back on bcoz it to much problem to used jack wiz those skirt
anyways popsy i had my kit before u n u were asking me if they fit properly on the car so u ll get them aswel

we ordered the kit the same time i have no problem with that but now with the same wheels it just stupid and annoys me so keep them on im changing

J25GTi

Lifer
So if you see someone in the street with the same tshirt would you never wear it again?

Does it matter? If you like it, its your car, so don't worry about what other people do?

Chris@CCM

Member +
So if you see someone in the street with the same tshirt would you never wear it again?

Does it matter? If you like it, its your car, so don't worry about what other people do?

With u on that one both nice cars not need to start changing stuff

Tanz

Lifer
we ordered the kit the same time i have no problem with that but now with the same wheels it just stupid and annoys me so keep them on im changing

Seems like somebodies got their knickers in a twist,,,could i sense the begins of a bitch fight....

As for the wheels i think any colour would look ok....oh wait what colour has popsy his,,,thats the colour i would go for...;)