Just to say Hi

Johnboy GT

Member +
Alrite Guys,
Never realised this section to be honest. just thought id say hello. I bought a 95 quadlamp gt back in May last year, enjoyed running her about for 4 months. But to be honest the bug didnt really bite till she was off the road for the winter! Since then theres been no looking back, and ive slowly been getting up to speed with everything, and getting used to her eating my bank balance every month :). Looking forward to meeting some of you guys, and hopefully getting to show off my gt sometime later this years.

Cheers John

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Welcome aboard John, theres a few of us going to be up for a mapping session on the 24th April, could always pop along and meet some of us.

Johnboy GT

Member +
That would be good, just let me know where and when and i'll see what i can do.. I'll probably have a few queries aswell :)

Iain@CRD

Lifer
That would be good, just let me know where and when and i'll see what i can do.. I'll probably have a few queries aswell :)

Unsure of a time yet, but if its still on offer i think its at Mark garages (CMB Autos) dont quote me on that tho as im not sure its been confirmed yet and incase Mark has anything coming up.