Knockhill Trackday 6th Feb

easty-5

Member +
Taken from the TrackScotland website. Thought it may interest a few Scottish members :) I will be there with the MR2 but would be good to see some Starlets there too.

We are running a trackday on 6th February 2010.

It will be run from 11am to 3pm.

* Open Pit lane with passing on the left (on straights) only.
* £75 per CAR, extra drivers are Free.
* The sessions will be fully marshaled by Knockhill staff, with any dangerous driving black flagged.
* Helmets are compulsory, but can be hired on site.

Tickets can be ordered via
Track Scotland Shop

http://www.trackscotland.co.uk/booking/

We will organise an instructor for the day. He/She can be used by any of the drivers free of charge!

The Online Booking uses PayPal, so you can use Credit/Debit Cards or Bank Transfers.. Whichever you setup in your PayPal. If you would prefer not to use PayPal, cheques will be fine. Email for details.

ak@trackscotland.co.uk

Book early to avoid missing out please!!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch

ak@trackscotland.co.uk
fee@trackscotland.co.uk

easty-5

Member +
Yea pull it out mate. It's a saturday and only £75 withe extra drivers being free. Pretty good price compared to the other saturday trackdays run by SIDC etc. Must be the time of year.

ALaN

Member +
I might be up for this too now my V has a respectable amount of power. Is it open to all car types?

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Mate told me about this the other day that hes taking his GT4, could be really tempted, time will tell whether itll be the Starlet tho :(

easty-5

Member +
Thats fine.

Nothing worse than having cones out to funnel traffic...

Tell me about it. I just think it is dangerous and increases the chances of dangerous overtaking.

The good thing about trackscotland trackdays is that the majority of drivers are well experienced so driving standards are excellent.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Have a scan on youtube, loads of vids of cars on the track there

ur coming to :argue:
Tell me about it. I just think it is dangerous and increases the chances of dangerous overtaking.

The good thing about trackscotland trackdays is that the majority of drivers are well experienced so driving standards are excellent.

i better not go then cause im nuts :homer:
ill try my best to be there ;) failing that ill apear in my scoda marroda :rockon:

Fro

Member +
ur coming to :argue:

i better not go then cause im nuts :homer:
ill try my best to be there ;) failing that ill apear in my scoda marroda :rockon:

:haha: your fucking joking arent you!? Driving miss daisy me! If i was there it wouldnt be on the track :haha:

Get that skoda round the track :drive:

:haha: your fucking joking arent you!? Driving miss daisy me! If i was there it wouldnt be on the track :haha:

Get that skoda round the track :drive:

come on are u man or a mouse ? thats what ur cars made for
ill butcher the springs throw on r888's and trump on :drive: peep peep

Rory

Lifer
Fro get on! :p

If a heap of people are heading down, ill pop down and spectate get pass rides :D
Theres no way the derv is going anywhere near track....

Fro

Member +
haha chopped springs ftw!!! Ive seen worse on the track :homer:

I might come down for a look if the freaking weathers better