Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite

aaronw

Member +
lol,is very very weird if she is a he. would u really wear a dress thing like that with a cock?

gv1.3

Admin
you can kind of see her/him adjusting and then getting off the other side of the moped like trying to hide it.

Either way LOL at this thread.

GTnomez

Member +
from the billboards i always though she was pretty but from seeing her on Jonathan ross show i thought shes ugly!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
from the billboards i always though she was pretty but from seeing her on Jonathan ross show i thought shes ugly!

True lad, sometimes she looks like a complete munter, my woman always makes a firm point of showing me the pics where she looks like a klingon( or however u spell it, u know the messed up forehead gimps that like swords) for some reason :confused:

GTnomez

Member +
True lad, sometimes she looks like a complete munter, my woman always makes a firm point of showing me the pics where she looks like a klingon( or however u spell it, u know the messed up forehead gimps that like swords) for some reason :confused:

hahah a klingon! Nice one!

yeah i know what you mean, on the way to university shes on every billboard i see and looks pretty but thats just the touch ups they do. Maybe its because of what she wears and face paint is what draws the attention away from her face but on the Friday nighy show she didnt look so nice.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
hahah a klingon! Nice one!

yeah i know what you mean, on the way to university shes on every billboard i see and looks pretty but thats just the touch ups they do. Maybe its because of what she wears and face paint is what draws the attention away from her face but on the Friday nighy show she didnt look so nice.

Thats it lad, but I'm shallow, u give me any size 6-8 woman cladded out in PVC/Leather and the last thing I'm worried about is er face roflol!!! Think thats why she wears wot she does :)

Glanza D

Member +
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

i dont care if she looks like a munter without loads of makeup and airbrushing or the fact she may be a man

i love her and she loves me and we will be together forever :D

lady gaga is the muts nuts (literally aparently) and i think its media making shit up tbh as shes doing so well for herself