latest pics of the glanza and future plans

el_man

Fresh Recruit
latest pics of the glanza ***td05 and forge engine in process***

Not posted much about my glanza lately so i thought i`ll get a fresh thread up, shes currently td04'd up on a fpr got rolling roaded at 214bhp at 12psi, been up pod a few times and my best is a 13.7.

Im not bored of the power i want more so im getting a ecu orginally i went for a emu but ive now decided to go a different route, ive got a kms ecu from devil developments and im going 36-1 trigger wheel on my crank pulley and coilpack conversion should be interesting i`ve got all the bits here wiring done into the back of the standard loom just waiting for my crankpulley to come back from being balanced and its good to go.

Recently ive done a few little touchs to the car sprayed the intercooler black and my rockercover aluminum and will be doing the calipers yellow

heres a few pictures

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

heres a vid
http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/boyracerelman/?action=view&current=IMG_0485.mp4
photosssd.jpg

efef.jpg

photossss.jpg

sdds.jpg

wqed.jpg

and a little info on the ecu
http://www.enginemanagement.co.uk/prod_management.asp

Last edited:

Silent_night88

Fresh Recruit
Man that is a sexy Star...I have been trying to find a decent one to import over here to the states...but we all know how many hoops i would have to jumo through to get all the paperwork done and certified...

I think your idea of the yellow fog lights and debadging is an excellent idea...im currently trying to debadge my car so the only toyota symbol is on the valve cover...But Im lovin the car!!! Keep it up!!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
debadge yes! not sure on the yellow fogs, looks fresher with the clear lights, but still slightly undecided.

Nice power, love the colour of your glanza, goes very well with the bonnet. :)

el_man

Fresh Recruit
*The glanza is finally running on a kms ecu the spec is a kms ecu fiesta turbo coilpack and leads 36-1 trigger wheel and fiesta turbo cranksensor, it finally kicked into life me and my mate went out last night and mapped it, we got it to 16psi pulls really nice compared to before, still abit more mapping to go as its on a safe ignition map for the mo, but im well happy with it alot of work has gone into it :)

Pics to follow

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
very nice indeed...love the back bumper.. painting the core doesnt effect the charge too much but the best paint to use is high temp paint as this lets the heat soak out, reason why it doesnt crack or flake on blocks or heads :)

candy_red

Member +
Excellent!!!

Great job mate. Do debadge!!!

Black intercooler is as cool as it gets imo.Sneaky stuff... Keep it up!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
black core is a nice touch :)

one quick question where did ya get the dyno print out ? why is the scale different ?just looks strange a big mad power curve a a little torque one looks like a honda sheet ha ha

el_man

Fresh Recruit
It was done at amd im going to go devil developments to get it rr'd and the mapped tweeked, but its running sweet :)

lanxter

Member +
Make sure the trigger wheel is mounted solid as if it moves like a mm the car will misfire. I had this problem when I had one fitted for my DTA S60

Mark2

Fresh Recruit
Nice car mate, she looks well. Iv a question for ya as it seems u no a bit bout starlets, iv had mine the last 5 years and iv done a lot to it over the years, but recently iv put it back standard, to fint every time I hit turbo the engine management light comes on, any suggestions on wat it might be????cheers and thanks