Leaving the starlet scene! :(

Greg0r

Member +
Unfortunately ive turned to the dark side and gone french, but dont worry its still a turbo :)

Getting a megane sport 225 on wednesday, managed to get a 2004 with 34000 miles for £6k so bit the guys arm off. I wanted something newish bigger and fairly fast.

So ill be selling my auto glanza

some mods ill be leaving on the car, but got quite a few that ill list up in the classified when i have chance to take some pics.

include safc2, td04 mani and down pipe, two td04's, intercooler, backbox, 330 injectors, smaller civic rad. all these items brand new except the injectors. Ill prob be sticking most of the stuff on ebay

Im sure ill be back on the starlet scene at sometime

Last edited:

AdDaMan

Member +
thats pretty damn cheap!! i had a run in with an 08 plate one of them in that lovely yellow colour. quite quick. but not thaaaat quick :) nice cars though.

Greg0r

Member +
Mines in the inferno orange colour,

just got to hope it doesnt break within a few months with it being french :p

a decent remap is meant to give it 40+ bhp so will be doing that very soon

Mikey B

Lifer
My brother had one be carefull on the rear brakes they tend to bind when reversing and make horrid noises :homer: not even renault could fix it

Greg0r

Member +
a little taster

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Never really floated my boat these, not keen on the huge arse thing! But good luck with it mate, hope it provides all the fun the Starlet did.

Phil

Super Moderator
yeah not what id choose but if your gettin it at the right money then why not?!

one thing i dislike most is from the knees forward every renault interior looks awful, big granny steering wheel etc! u would probably need a separate power steering unit to turn the wheel never mind the wheels!

Greg0r

Member +
agreed it does have a big ass and the interior on renault's is abit toss, the seats are nice atleast!

But im happy!