Long time no see... (sold the Starlet)

Damage

Member +
How's it going guys. Havn't been on much lately due to work commitments. Unfortunetly sold the starlet but atleast all the time working on one or another starlet hehe. Already missing it like mad. But atleast managed to buy my dream car :) Let me know what you thinks ;)

Daniel

impreza01-600x450.jpg

impreza02-600x450.jpg

impreza03-600x360.jpg

impreza04-450x600.jpg

sx_turbo

Lifer
looks really nice that mate a lovely example,

i didnt think you were quite finished with the starlet yet

Damage

Member +
Broke my 5th gearbox and that was it mate. Am tired every 3 months have to get another one. With the scooby I know they are weak with the gearbox aswell ... but not to worry ... have a quiafe dogbox for it sitting in the garage :p

azerty

Supermoderator
nice :p
I see that you've found some nice rotas (gc10 replica) with proper offset finaly ;)

Elaine

Lifer
As a rule I hate Scooby’s but it does not have gold wheels for 5 doors so you have got a big thumps up from me:rockon:

Hope your as happy with this as you were your starlet.

E :) x

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Dude your Starlet was legendary, shame you got rid. Still though 4wd and a bigger engine, I'm sure you'll have fun in the scoob.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Lovely P1 scooob, think that would be the only one i would own. Looks a very nice example. Nice one mate and enjoy your dream car :D

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Lovely P1 scooob, think that would be the only one i would own. Looks a very nice example. Nice one mate and enjoy your dream car :D

Its very nice but its not a P1.;) I think it's type r.

Shame you won't be terrorising all the scoobs and evo's in the sprint event's anymore, I'm sure you'll do even better in the scoob though.:rockon:

seed

Member +
Oii..you dumba55! How's the car? Have you received the cage or clutch yet? And when are you sending me the freebies? LOL

Damage

Member +
Thanks for all the comments guys. It not as fast and as good as the Starlet was around corners but will be working on it definetly. Already have the following that I need to fit:

Quaife Dogbox
Uprated Front and Centre Diffs
Cusco Rollcage
Cusco Twin Plate Clutch
Uprated Manifold
Uprated Uppipe
Braided Lines

Next will be a standalone for the car. Still getting use to it tbh but I LOVE IT !!! :D

PS. Its a JDM Ver V WRX STi Type R (at the moment should be running around 300bhp so cant complain)

Will get some more pics up in my free time ;)

ZEP 082

Member +
seen this yesterday and it's a real minter. perfect scooby to keep clean and sensible;) u've been waiting for this to happen for a long time so health to enjoy it mate. goodluck my friend. c ya soon.

p.s. don't forget that promises must be kept!;)

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
seen this today daniel! looks awsome! and in perfect condition! when i came to talk to you think you already went home.. maybe next time ;)