Lovely stick on petrol cap

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I've got a very nice, very tasteful stick on petrol flap cover. You know, the chav halfrauds things? And NO I didn't fit it, it was on it when I bought the car. How the hell do you take them off? The things a fucking eyesore.

Cheers peeps.

Dave.

Member +
lol!

No joy mate... If it was me, i'd just try and pull it off, and use thinners or petrol to get rid of the glue residue that'll be left...

ChrisGT

Member +
lol!

No joy mate... If it was me, i'd just try and pull it off, and use thinners or petrol to get rid of the glue residue that'll be left...

Thats the only thing you can do. Try heating it up (hot water or hair dryer) so the glue softens, then yank it off. Get out some white spirit and try and get rid of the residue.

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Christ its gonna be a bitch isn't it. I'll get rid of the sticker then be left with a load of wank glue shit to get rid of. What can I use to get rid of the glue. I know you guys said thinners or petrol but on what?

Dave.

Member +
on a cloth that you wipe over the car :(

it'll dissolve the glue and take it off well, and not damage your paintwork either :D - just don't smoke while you do it if you decide on petrol ;) lol

Ryno

Member +
deffo. heat that bitch up with a hair dryer, they take it slowly and rub the glue off with your fingers!

tosa2tosa

Member +
lol!

good luck if they've used superglue :p
i know it sounds too stupid for sum1 to even think about doing.....BUT i know sum1 at wrk that has!:homer: