LOW MILEAGE 25th ANNIVERSARY Golf GTI TDI 190 BHP REMAP

hubbygt

Member +
For sale: 25th ANNIVERSARY Golf GTI TDI 190 BHP

Item Condition: Excellent

Price and price conditions: £6500

Extra Info: For sale is my spotless GTI no.1611 of 1800 made which will be sorely missed when its gone.

Regrettably for sale due to it not getting used much at all recently because of a change in work circumstances meaning I don't need a diesel anymore as I get a lift to work everyday and there's £6500 of car sitting in the driveway doing nothing but a couple of miles to the shops at the weekend.

Mileage 67K

Tax till November 2011

Mot March 2011

Full Extensive Volkswagen Service History, car has been very well cared for.

Old Mot's present

HPI clear

Metallic Silver, ABS, Air conditioning, Anniversary Alloy wheels, Central locking, Folding rear seats, Immobiliser, 2 Key Fobs, Passenger airbag, Radio/Cassette, Side airbags, Radio/CD Multichanger, Rear headrests, Traction control, Drivers airbag, PAS, Front electric windows, Alarm, Body coloured bumpers, Front head restraints, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Trip computer, Service indicator, Space saver spare wheel, Electric door mirrors, Rear wiper, Front fog lights, Heated door mirrors, Height adjustable drivers seat. Insurance Group:15, VW GOLF GTI TDI PD ANNIVERSARY ,METALLLIC SILVER ,FULL RECARO TRIM 6 SPEED ,SERVICE HISTORY INCLUDING TIMMING BELT REPLACEMENT ,OLD MOTS ,SUPERB EXAMPLE

The car has had a remap to around 190bhp with some healthy torque. The map is both good for the performance and the econemy as it still returns around 50mpg. This was done at Awesome GTI, also to cope with the extra power a Sachs performance clutch and lightened flywheel was added. This cost around £1000, have reciepts for all work done to the car including this and cambelt.

Also has a full set of Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tyres.

First to see will buy as it's exactly the same as the day I bought it and I couldn't wait to own it. By far the best car diesel car I've owned. Holds the road well and has plenty of go when needed. Also not too expensive to tax, £125 for the year.

Price is £6500 NO TIMEWASTERS car is already priced to sell. You wont find a better one for your money

Pictures:
golf3u.jpg

golf4f.jpg

golf2d.jpg

golfrear.jpg

golfseats.jpg

golf1q.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only

danb87

South East England Area Rep
there such nice cars too drive. if my previous one hadn put me of vw then id love this as a daily driver. looks very clean aswell. good luck with the sale mate

Iain@CRD

Lifer
So this is what you've been driving about in. got your text mate but i forgot to reply, your answer is Yes i do.

Coming back into the GT scene? :cool:

hubbygt

Member +
Yeh I like to change a lot lol.

@ glanzagee depends on glanza and the cash? Pics, spec?

@ iain@crd cheers for the reply (eventually) mate lol. Aye I'm after a gt or a glanza with a fair spec if I can find one. Yeh the golfs a beast for a diesel mate.