For Sale:
MINE's EP82 Plug & Play (Self Learning) ECU

Item Condition:
Used, But Perfect Working Order

Price and price conditions:
£500 Posted Via Private Courior

Extra Info:
For Those that dont know...
These ECU's are well known for being the best way to get your EP to 200bhp+. The MINE's version is well known for having one of the most agressive mappings!

Plug & Play - Simple Unplug your Stock ECU & Plug this one in!
Self Learning - Will Trim itself to suit your mods! Easily capable of setting the car up on the stock engine and ct9/ct9 hybrid.
No Top Speed Limiter - Removes the 112mph/180kph JDM Top Speed Limiter
No Fuel Cut - Removes the 0.85bar Limiter to allow you to reach whatever boost you desire.
Raised Rev Limiter - Raises the Rev Limiter from 7250rpm to 8600rpm.

The list of people that have fitted these onto cars that have basic bolt on mods and unlocked so many ponies is endless!

The Seals are in tact, Never Been Opened!

Pictures:
IMG00123-20111207-0921.jpg

IMG00125-20111207-0922.jpg

IMG00126-20111207-0922.jpg

Contact Details:
07918618406 or PM or Email - matthew@lincmedia.co.uk

Spark-plug

Member +
I was just about to start a thread on this basicly ive just fuly rebuilt my stock engine and have a td04 kit to go on now if i was to put this ecu in would i have to bother with mapping ect only looking for a safe realible 200bhp ?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I was just about to start a thread on this basicly ive just fuly rebuilt my stock engine and have a td04 kit to go on now if i was to put this ecu in would i have to bother with mapping ect only looking for a safe realible 200bhp ?

These ECU's are made for CT9/hybrids mate.. would look at mappable piggy backs instead :)