Mk1 GT

Fizturbo

Member +
Long... shot :D
GT glow badge on own or with glow panel :pextreme long... shot.
Rear near side light or pair.
Reverse scoop.
Dark Bonnet from mk1,2 or 3 :)

Drop me message
Thanks Fiz.

Last edited:

Fizturbo

Member +
Mk3 rear lights here bud
Cheers Skiny av got mk2 rear lights & panel etc as back up spares,
ended up strippin a damged mk2 to get my nightmare mk1 project bk on rd.
At the moment front seats are from mk2 lolz rear mk1:rolleyes:

Last edited:

SKINY

Lifer
Lol, seen a glowpanel sell for daft money a while ago :eek:
Mine has the glowpanel and mk1 lights on a mk2 bootlid lol, my mk1 lid is knocking about the ballymena area on tour lol

Fizturbo

Member +
Hopefully it's on tour my way
Paid £50 for a good working panel that was over 10yr ago.
Between both Mk1 got 3 glow panels 2 of the GT light part needs sum tlc am js bein lazy.

SKINY

Lifer
That was cheap lol, 250 my bootlid, panel and lights just over 2 years ago :oops:
My light unit could do with a tidy up, tiny bit off the green coming off, any way to fix them do you know bud

Fizturbo

Member +
Not done it myself, only replace the bulbs but them little clips holding the panel are pain.
There was a post how to revamp the green GT light part.

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Got a box of various rear lights but, as you say, doubtful to see any mk1 units these days.

It stung me nearly 3 figures to win and land a GT badge as a spare last year. Getting really rare even in Japan now!

Fizturbo

Member +
Got a box of various rear lights but, as you say, doubtful to see any mk1 units these days.

It stung me nearly 3 figures to win and land a GT badge as a spare last year. Getting really rare even in Japan now!
Price your figure :p

Stored away few bits for Mk1 but only got the offside rear light, two sets of square front lamps and couple grills Mk1 onwards. Still remember buying fresh front lamps etc from late Dave around 2005 he was a legend.

Last edited:

Fizturbo

Member +
Been digging deep can't find the post lolz

what do you think??? :eek:pictures :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Was having a dig for bits yesterday and found a few bad condition lamp units. I'll grab a few pics of what one looks like in pieces if that helps. There was some dude on facebook advertising the green vinyl but I dunno if it will give the same glow as the stock unit does.

SKINY

Lifer
Nice digging bud :) I'm thinking that indicator lense repair tape could work possibly, the only downfall in that plan is who has green indicators fslol