More Power?

sparkie900

Member +
hi folks, just wondering what i can do to my car to get more power out of it? without obviously spending a stupis amount of money lol.

Current mods: FMIC
Straight through exhaust
Greddy boost controller
HKS BOV
Magnecore leads
soon have front mount air filter
Screamer de cat

Think thats it lol

any advice will be greatly appreciated thaks. :)

350ep70gr

Member +
hi folks, just wondering what i can do to my car to get more power out of it? without obviously spending a stupis amount of money lol.

Current mods: FMIC
Straight through exhaust
Greddy boost controller
HKS BOV
Magnecore leads
soon have front mount air filter
Screamer de cat

Think thats it lol

any advice will be greatly appreciated thaks. :)

Fuel mods to support the rise of boost safely.

Chris

sparkie900

Member +
ok so what can i get then? lol sorry im a total nood i dont no much, i will hopefully learn though thanks

350ep70gr

Member +
Since money is the prob... you can have a fpr and a fcd and some sort of fuel trimming(piggyback ) and set up the car to maximun 1-1.1 bar on a ct9 and standard internals.

Chris

gglavin

Member +
turn the boost up using a hks actuator get a fcd & fuel pressure regulator or apexi SAFC or some engine managemant like greedy EMU ( if you plan on bigger things in the future ) or greedy EMB.

other options include.

tdo4 turbo run @ 1bar 230bhp ish....
hybrid CT9 turbo 200 - 220bhp ( estimates )
standard ct9 coud se around 190bhp if set up correctly

sparkie900

Member +
turn the boost up using a hks actuator get a fcd & fuel pressure regulator or apexi SAFC or some engine managemant like greedy EMU ( if you plan on bigger things in the future ) or greedy EMB.

other options include.

tdo4 turbo run @ 1bar 230bhp ish....
hybrid CT9 turbo 200 - 220bhp ( estimates )
standard ct9 coud se around 190bhp if set up correctly[/QUOTE

oh i have an apexi thing lol what does SAFC stand for lol sorry real noob haha, so pretty much i will need to upgrade the turbo at some point if i want to beat 200bhp lol would it just be a manifold and turbo or will i have to change the internals?

sx_turbo

Lifer
theres no such thing as cheap power,

a hybrid turbo, manifold and a remap will be next on the cards, and will prob cost about £8-900 for the turbo and remap :)

gglavin

Member +
dont be going for figures man, believe me 190bhp on the stadnard turbo is very quick but its how the car feels & goes, trust me.

theres de-cat & manifold to consider
upgrading brakes & handling before you go for power

SAFC= super airflow coverter ( think)

sparkie900

Member +
dont be going for figures man, believe me 190bhp on the stadnard turbo is very quick but its how the car feels & goes, trust me.

theres de-cat & manifold to consider
upgrading brakes & handling before you go for power

SAFC= super airflow coverter ( think)

yeah think you are right so my car is currently sitting a 160bhp i think roughly what can i do to it to get it to 190bhp without upgrading turbo, internals etc...

gglavin

Member +
yeah think you are right so my car is currently sitting a 160bhp i think roughly what can i do to it to get it to 190bhp without upgrading turbo, internals etc...

manifold & de-cat are a must
hks actuator set @ 1bar ,1.1 if the turbo is fresh
fuel cut defencer
fuel pressure regulator or in your case SAFC

some one good to set it up.

could see around 180 - 190bhp on a good set up. not sure if i have left anything out :confused:

sparkie900

Member +
spot on folks thanks can you give an example of a decent manifold? i have heard a lot of them crack lol and where to get it from thanks again folks.:)

maj

Member +
when you say set it up. the only thing he can set up is the rrfpr am i right. as he will need at new ecu to do any more.

or does the SAFC do more than just fueling

maj

Member +
there is a second hand road runner for sale in here. otherwise many of the companies on here sell good mani i got a dave burwash mani and its been fine had it on a year no probs