My 106 GTi

Well decided to buy this the other night off my uncle,he has it a while and doesnt use it at all as he works away on the oil rigs

had it for a fair price aswell:p

As ive got the GT and the nova i thought maybe a lil project would come in hand

The car had one problem,the front arch came off and the motorway and then got crushed by a lorry,and the other was in the boot

but ill be sorting that out tomorrow

66k,old timer owner( so i call him ;) hes mid 30s lol old git
Tax and MOT
Everything is totally standard except its slighty lowered

Price: now that would be telling

Her she is

Gt4.jpg

Gt2d.jpg

Didnt like it as it was so i did this ....
Gt2.jpg

Gta.jpg

OH Hai

Gtia.jpg

Gtid-1.jpg

Gti2.jpg

Gti.jpg

As ive got to insurances going i dont think ill be able to manage to fund this aswell for insurance etc so she will be up for sale shortly :)

all comments welcome

C

CTR_Timmy

Really nice motor my friend just brought one of these as a run about few months ago and hes proud as punch with it. Had few problems with it smoking but all fixed now. You get really good performance and good fuel economny too. :p

Buy the ecosse carbon intake its aweseome sounds lush!

sussex_gti

Member +
Whats it like to drive? Ive been after one for the other half for a while as her Ka is painfully slow! The only one ive been in was standard but felt pretty quick, and handling was awesome.

Auto EP82

Lifer
my brother had a VTS same engine and standard it was quick 0-60 bout 7 secs he then got it up to 150BHP then it was as quick as my 170BHP starlet great little cars and handle realy well when lowered.

its really nice to drive,it has the gti leather aswell which is great :) really comfy lol

Ill be updating later when i upload the pics,been abit busy today

gv1.3

Admin
nice car!

is the arch thing an issue with 106's as when I had my one the arch came flying off on the motorway.

yea think it is mate,they are abit flimsy
----------------------------------------------------------------
So this morning i went to a rolling road with my mate,he wanted his cammed GTi timing set and RR

While i was there he suggest putting the gti on the rollers,i didnt want to as the exhust was blowing its tits off but he managed to twist my arm

so here we have the graph etc

Rr2.jpg

Rr1.jpg

Rr.jpg

124BHP at the Fly,not bad considering the exhuast was blowing its tits off and the car is completly standard :)

Then on the way home i popped in to see my mate at RS body repairs just for a chat

Then ended up doing this

oooohhh no wheres the bumptrips :S

R1.jpg

ohhh why is that off

R2.jpg

ohhh badges came off
R3.jpg

Mirrors also disapeard somewhere :S

More updates to come tomorrow or maybe sunday

totally agree with u in part

im not happy with the lights at all,they will be going back standard

im happy with the rest though