My Girlfriends little Panzerwagon...

Monkfish

Member +
Seeing as both of my cars are currently borked and Mrs Fish is away in Ireland visiting relatives, she very kindly let me borrow her Lupo from last Wednesday. It's only the 75bhp 1.4 S, but it's quite nippy and fun to drive to be fair.

I gave it a wash on Saturday and took some photos of it in the hanger of the Gliding school when rain stopped play on Sunday and I thought I'd share them...

orig_DSC_9790.jpg

orig_DSC_9788.jpg

orig_DSC_9835.jpg

orig_DSC_9798.jpg

orig_DSC_9792.jpg

orig_DSC_9807.jpg

orig_DSC_9809.jpg

orig_DSC_9814.jpg

orig_DSC_9818.jpg

orig_DSC_9824.jpg

:)

sx_turbo

Lifer
lupo's are good fun cars,

my mate had the same one, and it was very nippy, he put a set of wheels and lowering springs on it also, and it really handled well.

Monkfish

Member +
lol, like the card on the roof!
She did have a zip with a Welsh dragon underneath it but it didn't work too well so she decided to change it. It was my idea to use the playing card and she was sold on the idea after I did some photoshops.

Love lupo's, the GTI's are quiet nice too!
I'd love a GTi, they're fantastic cars. She'd kill me if I had one before her though. :haha:

lupo's are good fun cars,

my mate had the same one, and it was very nippy, he put a set of wheels and lowering springs on it also, and it really handled well.
Hers has been lowered and is currently on Corrado wheels. She's also got a hidden exhaust as is planning on getting a panel filter and rolling road it too! :homer:

lingl9z

Member +
Know what you mean mate :) I've seen a turbo'd GTI lupo that was nice, guy never hung around to talk about it though :(