my glanza stolen! midlands ireland/ dublin

maddog

Fresh Recruit
my black glanza reg 96 d 63508 was stolen last week from portarlington co. laois but was seen in dublin near citywest and tallaght de next day still no sign ov it! plz help wit any info i loved dat car put every cent and spare min inta it!

a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

maddog

Fresh Recruit
ill try get sum up, its standard on de ouside cept cleo splitter carbon evebrows and wolfrace rims, tanx lads!

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
man thats about 20mins away from me,shower of scumbags,was over there last week seen a white glanza parked up in the carpark, and seen a another one parked up beside a green gt on the way to mountmellick from portarlignton,il keep my eyes open but i wouldnt say it will be back here,how do you no it was up in tallaght???

J

*JO*

oh god i hope you find her. i wish you all the best in finding her x

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Sorry to hear that dude, hope you find it in one piece.
I would say i would keep my eles peeled, but im about 800 km's away from you lol

Rumel786

Member +
would say i would keep my eles peeled, but im about 800 km's away from you lol

x2

sorry to hear bout the car getting stolen bud, hope you recover it in one piece & if you catch the guy dont forget to give gim a kick in the nuts from me & a :slap: and finally to finish him off :shoot:

I hate thieves, cant stand them.

fergalb

Member +
fucking rat bastards, if a young fella got a belt of a shiny torque wrench or a wheel brace in to the jaw, they would certainly think twice bout doin it, sure what would ya expect from scum who spend there lives gettin stuff for nothing..

maddog

Fresh Recruit
tanx guys! insurance was kinda quote friendly if ya know awt i mean wont get natin if it burnt ou r nytin nly if it nat found atal id gv nytin ta get it bk tho fukin loved dat car!

glanzaj03

Member +
tanx guys! insurance was kinda quote friendly if ya know awt i mean wont get natin if it burnt ou r nytin nly if it nat found atal id gv nytin ta get it bk tho fukin loved dat car!

??? sorry mate but i didn't understand a word of that ! lol. as for the pics you need to upload them to photobucket mate. good like finding the car anyway.