My glanza stolen!!

zetecmad

Member +
Well woke up this morning and my glanzas gone!!
if anyone can help!!!
Reg 97-ke-8188
silver glanza
taken between 12 and 5
this is it only without trd sticker and lowered!
2009_01060006.jpg

JDubz

Member +
Sorry to read this mate. Would hate for this thing to happen to me! Hence why i always park mine in my garage.

Too bad im in NZ or i would keep an eye out. Best of luck with finding it. You have it insured?

Gav_Kara

Member +
What c**ts,mate had his subaru nicked a few week ago,they ended up in a polcie chase and smashed it up! Hope you get it back mate fingers crossed!

gedis

Member +
sorry to hear mate, will keep an an eye out around cork. does still have mnc stickers?(i always notice them)

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
sorry dude to hear this civic and integre type r robbed around my way 4days ago,would it be worth a look on the motorway lad???? they could of abandoned it there??

Aidan-G

Member +
sorry to hear that:mad:my brothers was stolen around that area before,luckily he got it back,they got a flat tyre and couldnt change the wheel...hope you get it back!

John757

Member +
Sorry top hear that mate. I know how it feels to walk outside and see an empty space :( Your heart just drops and you feel sick to your stomach. Only had mine stolen a few months back, so if you need any help with what goes on with the insurance etc just drop me a PM and i'll let ya know what happens. Best of luck and keep your head up!

Gav_Kara

Member +
Any news on glanza yet?

I remember a few months back i found a glanza that was for sale on ebay and i searched on UKSC and found out the lad wernt selling it,did my research and it claimed to be someone trying to sale his car and con money outta people!,think he got it sorted tho even tho i didnt get a thanks!